• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DAC ES9038 PRO Group Buys

Dear Quanghao:

4. Lindamar, paid $550 on date 13 Jan

The date is correct but not the amount, sorry. I payed 550 Euros, which by Jan 13th were 584 USD. I would agree with you to share paypal fee if you wish.

Also, and just as a reminder, I combined my order with Smanz. That is why you did not receive any money from him. Hope everything is clear on this front.

best regards
Pepe

DAC 9038PRO kit.

Here is the picture for DAC 9038PRO kit.

I'm running to try them all. It will be perfect the next weekend,

I will announce the time to send them to you later.

Please see

thanks a lot!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    434.1 KB · Views: 472
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    584.7 KB · Views: 451
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    336 KB · Views: 436
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    628.7 KB · Views: 435
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    580.4 KB · Views: 421
Hi Quanghao,

I would be interested in buying a kit of 1,3,4 and 2 output stages. What output stages con you offer: tube an Lundahl ? What price is it ?
I would like to integrate the DAC in my Amp. controller by I2C. Would it be possible to some details of the I2C Commands in order to control inputs, volume and filters ?

Thanks,
Thomas