• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
There are 2 capacitors to add for any positive shunt

the first cap 1uF is on pin 1-2 OPA2134
the second cap 0.1uF on pin 6-7 OPA2134

if you use SMD caps you can follow my photo

if you use normal caps follow the Caad photo

R9 and R10 resistors are only on OP-amp modules and these should be eliminate

Thanks. I see that the 1uF SMD cap is connected to pin 1 and 2. The other cap, 0.1uF, looks to be connected to pin 7 and R31, right?

Hi,

I am not sure if anyone else experience this: I am using Audirvana on Mac (playing DSD files) -> USB -> Amanero USB -> DAC. When ever I manually change songs, the first 0.5s of the song is missing all the time as the USB tries to resync with the USB data. If I let it plays one after the other, everyting is fine. Any clue?

Many Thanks Herbert

Hi,

I am not sure if anyone else experience this: I am using Audirvana on Mac (playing DSD files) -> USB -> Amanero USB -> DAC. When ever I manually change songs, the first 0.5s of the song is missing all the time as the USB tries to resync with the USB data. If I let it plays one after the other, everyting is fine. Any clue?

Many Thanks Herbert

Have you tested with another player on Mac ?

I can ask to Amanero.

Have you tested with another player on Mac ?

I can ask to Amanero.

Hi, I tried itune with all 44.1/16 wav. It is perfect.
I retry Aduinvrana plus. With 44.1/16 wav files, there is not a problem there. Problem only with DSD files.

I used the same program on Teac ud-501 with dsd files and have not encounter the missing of 0.5s.

Need to update Amanero to lastest firmware?

Many Thanks Herbert

Last edited:
Hmm... got problems! Opened the box. At least the DAC has survived the journey. Power cable has non uk plug. Never mind. Fitted the amanero - recognised by my linux box but no sound when playing. Remains as USB link on display but no output. Shall try coax tomorrow. I dont think standby is working properly. When powered off and on, there is lots of strange characters on screen.

I am not at all happy at the moment. Shall try different things over the next few days to make it is not me being silly.

Hi, I tried itune with all 44.1/16 wav. It is perfect.
I retry Aduinvrana plus. With 44.1/16 wav files, there is not a problem there. Problem only with DSD files.

I used the same program on Teac ud-501 with dsd files and have not encounter the missing of 0.5s.

Need to update Amanero to lastest firmware?

Many Thanks Herbert

may be it, but i need image of your DAC, i can see it now ??
thanks

may be it, but i need image of your DAC, i can see it now ??
thanks

Hi Quanghao, here it is. not a very good photo but hopefully you can see what you need to see. I have uploaded the lastest firmware to Amanero but problem is still there.

Cheers Herbert

Attachments

• 20130926_205711.jpg
    20130926_205711.jpg
    981.5 KB · Views: 249
Hi bertchai!

may be you wrong,

I've seen you at the same time using two 3.3v power supply for usb.

3.3v power from the computer first
3.3v second power from the DAC. So now you do this picture:

This jumper pulled out. do not use it! USB will run fine

see image

HI Quanghao, I have a second Amanero with the 3.3 reg removed. Problem still there.
Cheers Herbert

Yes, I did not have to send it to you!
Please purchase order? or wait for my next purchase and send to you?

please run the DAC, and tell me about it!
thanks

My TEAC VRDS10 is dead! I can not play with spdf inputs. I can only use the USB input.

You have the tracking of my payment of Amanero ( Transaction date: 26/07/2013, Cod. identification: 13000019101879 )?

Please can check your account?

For now I admire your magnificent DAC.

Claudio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.