• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I tried to find a pickit 2, but every one I found was in the 60-70 $ range and the link on ebay given previously was dead. Any suggestions to get one at a reasonable price?
Otherwise, I would ask a friend, but as I have already discovered, it will take many months (at best)...
Too bad this has not been done before delivering DAC...

Last edited:
Hi myfavoritething,
I tried to find a pickit 2, but every one I found was in the 60-70 $ range and the link on ebay given previously was dead. Any suggestions to get one at a reasonable price?
Otherwise, I would ask a friend, but as I have already discovered, it will take many months (at best)...
Picpro Mini USB PIC Programmer FOR Microchip Pics K150 | eBay
- I bought this one for 24.99 $ (19.45€) but I think you can get it cheaper.

- PICPRO software here.
- USB drivers here.

I received mine yesterday. It is the first time that I work on PIC and I have all to learn.
- Quite simple to use but I encountered some issues while setting it up (It did not found automaticaly the right port) and then while programming (error in ID).

Last edited:

Hi ..
I got mine from Amazon for around 30£
Br
Caad

!!! WARNING !!!

I just installed the shield and I noticed that the pins of the USB socket on the backside of the Amanero were touching the shield.
The pins were about 3mm long, cutted them close to PCB: problem solved :)

I have the impression that the DAC sounds even better with the shield, very low level details are more easily heard, sounds more relaxed.
Could also that my mind is playing tricks with me ;)

Last edited:
Hi Palmito,
I have the LL1684 hooked up like in this schematic.
Attention: the pin layout is from the bottom view (where you can see the pins), not like in the LL1684 pdf where it is the component view (where you see the label).
Regards,
Danny

Hello,
I want to keep the possibilty to switch output between balanced and unbalanced. Can i use this schema ?

Br
Jacky

I sent this private message 6th August:

Hi Quanghao, I'll be away on holiday from the 17th until August 27th, please delay shipment if you believe the package could get at that time to Spain.

No responses from Quanghao.

I sent another private message 28th August:
Hello, I'm back from vacation. You can send me the dac...(continues)

Again, no responses from Quanghao.

I have paid 966$ for something, I hope.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.