• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

DAC-END R (ES9018) full assembled board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a request...
is it possible for you to ship, with the DAC and everything else I bought, also all the connectors?
I mean the two RCA, BNC, 2 XLR male and XLR female and Toslink?
It would be easier for me, since I have problems finding the RCA and the right optical connector especially...
Of corse, I will pay for them!
Please, let me know if is it possible

This:
Neutrik BNC Male: NC3MAAH1
Neutrik BNC Female : NC3FAAH1

Attachments

• BNC 75R.jpg
    BNC 75R.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 481
Quanghao (or anybody else who can answer this question):

Could you please provide the voltage specifications (or just the model number) for the Toslink connector which we need to order? As I look at some possible connectors, I find that there are some significant differences in both the voltage and current ratings for various connectors (such as you can see in the link below):
<br><br>
Invalid Request

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.