D-Noizator: a magic active noise canceller to retrofit & upgrade any 317-based V.Reg.

If the vias have to carry any sizeable currents, I suggest using Z-wires on them. A Z-wire is a short piece of tinned single-strand wire inserted through the via and bent over on both sides of the board, onto the traces the via connects together. The wire is soldered to both traces. The wire ends up having a sort of Z-shape when used this way, hence the name.

LDO's are a very different breed of cats regarding stability requirements, and there is no guarantee they are compatible with the X-noisers. At the very least, adaptations of the compensation would be required.
I think that here and there in the thread, other regulators, including LDO have been tested, in sim at least.
It would have to be tested, in sim first if a model is available, and then on a breadboard. It would be foolish to commit to a PCB without these precautions

"At the very least, adaptations of the compensation would be required."
Pay attention to Elvee's statement.
The filter capacitor in an LDO is in the feedback loop, and its value and ESR affect stability.

Many of the Analog Devices (and Linear Tech) Low Dropout Regulators have test fixtures in LTSpice. You can test for stability by this method:

https://www.omicron-lab.com/fileadm...ote_Traditional_NoninvasiveStability_V3.0.pdf

Hello,
I was thinking of doing this version. What do you think?

DenoisatorF.png

Screenshot 2024-03-27 180634.png