• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Cheap printed circuit boards starting with 0,0375 Euro / cm2

Shame I couldn't find your advert yesterday.

Just as an example what would the cost have been for 1 x 15 x 9 cm board to the UK.

I've just got to drill it today.

Attachments

• Impasse-PCB.jpg
    Impasse-PCB.jpg
    503.8 KB · Views: 182
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 224
I can not understand you ..what you mean that " I couldn't find your advert "
-------------

Isn't look bad ( material is similar with CEM3 ...cheaper than FR4 )

By the way , how much was the cost of your attached board 150x90 mm ?

Shame I couldn't find your advert yesterday.

Just as an example what would the cost have been for 1 x 15 x 9 cm board to the UK.

I've just got to drill it today.

Last edited:
My pcb's released for others are also DIY.

For PCB150x90 ( your presented pcb) , the cost is 6 Euro / board , on FR4 ( fiberglass ) .....and 5 Euro on CEM3 ( presented pcb's on this support type in my post - yellow nontransparent support)
DRILLING IS INCLUDED. ( never mind the holes numbers )

As bonus ......also painted with transparent soldering flux and SILKSCREEN also as bonus.

FR4 has better behavior at soldering than other supports, like CEM , XPC ( your pcb )

Good luck to "drilling " .....and maybe ( if you agree ) ,you'll post here your drilled pcb.

All the best,

Mihai

£5.85 incl P&P but that was DIY.

Last edited:
OK, I'll forgoe the drilling. I'd like to try one of your FR4 boards. Can you make the B9A holes 1.6mm and the OCTAL holes 2.5mm diameter please.

Please let me know how you would like the images, I normally view the boards from the TOP, ie the component side.

Finished size is 150 x 90mm.

I'm not interested in silk screen.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Copper 1 but viewed from TOP.jpg
    Copper 1 but viewed from TOP.jpg
    286.5 KB · Views: 207
Last edited: