• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Cheap printed circuit boards starting with 0,0375 Euro / cm2

Hi Dfy,

Of course that, normally is to be drilled with smaller size than pad's hole.

Example: if we want to drill with 0,7 mm the pad's holes should have 0,72-0,75

Most of pictures presented in my thread has done it from jpeg's of pdf's not very well designed by others, and the drill holes had the same diameter with drill or smaller than drill ( in sometimes ) ....and this i not so good.....but after soldering this will not be a problem.

The TINNING applied to pad's help a lot for better soldering.

I can drill with : 0,4 - 0,5-0,6-0,7- 0,8 - 0,9 - 1,0 ...and any bigger diameter.
If is strongly required I can drill with smaller than 0,4 mm .

All the best,

Mihai

Which drill sizes do you use? Also, if a drill hole doesn't have exactly the same size as one of your drills, do you use a larger or a smaller one :) ?

Last edited:
Hi Ricardo,

As I said ......the blue is a "mistake " result. ( after cleaning )

In general single layer PCB160x100 mm , WITHOUT GROUND PLANE = 7 Euro (drilling included )

..........but depends also of other aspects ........so is better to see the file for the most accurate price.

All the best,

Mihai

I like the blue color.. how did you do it ?

PS: a 10 x 16 cm board would cost 6 euros right ?

Tinned PCB , with PLCC32 - SMD

14lmtg4.jpg

Hi Osvaldo,

Payment ? ...simple : Bank transfer of Western Union, MoneyGram or similar ( I feel that the fees are cheaper than sending through bank )

Shipment : Flat cost of 20 Euro with DELIVERY CONFIRMATION ( to be 100 % secured that you picked up the pcb's )

File types : I need jpeg , bmp , pdf , or from other free software ( Eagle , DipTrace , ExpressPCB ....etc )

Thats all,

Regards from Romania,

Mihai

What is the price to send to Argentina, south America?

How to pay from here?

Do you work with old DOS Autotrax format?

Last edited:
Drilling is not a problem for me, my friend.
I don't need a " mass drill work " , as long the pcb's manufacturing is exclusively a weekend's hobby, and the maximim quantity / pcb type is limited to 10 pcs.

Regards from Romania,

Mihai

I suppose that you are able to manufacture yourself, your pcb's.

In case is something difficult for you, I can help you anytime you wish.
In this situation you should send me your file to : msdesignerpro@gmail.com

I wonder how could you able to do all of those mass drill work. You should have something rather than a simple drill stand. Drill work is the most exhausting part for me in diy pcb process.

Last edited: