Bybee Fraud Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read a bit of this thread and it seems like there is a lot of back and forth regarding whether or not the effects are a result of a placebo. It seems to me that if Mr. Bybee is selling a product which supposedly improves the subjective quality of sound via a unique mechanism the burden of proof should be on the man making money to prove that his device is actually effectively addressing said mechanism. He should not necessarily have to demonstrate that it improves sound, as that is entirely subjective, but he should be capable of demonstrating that it does something. While not everything that can be measured can be heard, everything that has an effect on the output can be measured. Even if most people cannot even hear a difference he needs to show that it is doing what he claims, in this case purifying quantum noise by attenuating naughty electrons (which of course implies that electrons are distinguishable which is controversial to say the least...)

Regarding the "classified" argument I simply don't buy it.. I've worked extensively with classified material and it just doesn't make sense that the evidence of its efficacy somehow remains classified yet he is capable of selling the device and making a profit. If it were truly classified the intellectual property would belong to the government..

(Real French Silk, have you ever felt Real French Silk ? Mr Steve, Mr Steve, trade for some resin ? © Waterworld/GM Vietnam)

Hehe. Actually my favorite French Silk is something I feel (and taste) with my tongue. Of course I'm talking about French Silk pie. :D

Decided to use French Silk as a trademark in part because it's my favorite desert, but because although all of the silk fiber comes from Asia, it's a fifth generation, family owned business in France called Au Ver a Sioe that we buy our silk thread from for making the braided sleeving.

se

@Lucky: Are you rephrasing the classic 'musicians often dont care about their stereos because they are listening to the performance vs audiophiles listen to see if they can place each member of the second violins correctly according to the picture on the back of the album'?
Whilst I think that may well be true, I was seperately pointing out that the outcome of a simple personality test appears to correlate with how likely one is to perceive phantom audio effects in general. Simply answering the question 'is it different?' in situations where, in reality, there is none.

If it were truly classified the intellectual property would belong to the government..

More than that, you would win a trip to Leavenworth. The idea that someone with a clearance is allowed to self deal classified information for profit is so absurd that I don't know how anyone could swallow it. This is probably the biggest lie, the devices are readily available essentially everywhere, just look at the dealer site.

More than that, you would win a trip to Leavenworth. The idea that someone with a clearance is allowed to self deal classified information for profit is so absurd that I don't know how anyone could swallow it. This is probably the biggest lie, the devices are readily available essentially everywhere, just look at the dealer site.
That really depends on the nature of the " classified material " and it use. But there would be a visit from some very unfriendly government agents about your security clearance and your violation of said clearance . Not a smart thing to do. The inference that it is classified but in fact not directly related to a government contract looks closer to viable here. For example under a government contract you learn about how to quiet some thing . The application of the theory of that process in a different venue may or may not be allow based on the contract. If so allowed then one can infer use of what came out of classified research but for a non classified use . The other big slight of hand call it from classified research and since the average customer lack clearance to know it not classified and can not state otherwise . People love to be in on a secret be it a classified one or that the secret is there is no real secret. :whip:

Oh but they have!

Right, I went on a tour of China with a guy that was a pathological liar, quite amusing actually, claimed he was a black ops agent at the Bay of Pigs and got injured so he was put up at a secret hospital in Mexico for 10 years. he claimed to be a fine art auctioneer and identified an obvious inkjet copy of a classic painting as a priceless antique. They don't even try to fool you there, I saw two incredibly complex jade sculptures that were exactly identical in the smallest detail sitting next to each other, CNC?

Last edited:
Unless the laws of physics change, Bybee is a fraud..............................

Looks like Bybee is a fraud.

"Badly behaving electrons" in an AC circuit? What next, cherry-picking the naughty ones in DC? It would be very funny if it wasn't for people buying this nonsense. It is funny though that some people (with seemingly limited headroom) think there is some ethereal quality, transcending everything humans know about the universe, at work, effectively bypassing all of our knowledge and out of the comprehension of some of the greatest minds to have have ever lived. Why didn't Hawking come up with this (scam) idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.