Bybee Fraud Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, he DID say 'near superconducting' but NOT 'superconducting'. He knew the difference, but did not realize that the 'near' would be ignored. Therefore he took it out, I presume.

This years record, besides the practical difficulties what room is "near" -94F.

Super-cooled liquid hydrogen sulfide was placed in a one-cubic centimeter cryogenic cell between the diamonds and pressure is applied. As the diamonds squeeze together, the mixture is subjected to a pressure of 1.5 megabars (which is half the pressure found at the Earth's core) at which point it starts to superconduct at a record new high temperature of -70º C (-94º F).

They predict metallic hydrogen at 500GPa will be a room temperature superconductor, the final statement in speaker cables?

Joined 2014
Paid Member
that's gotta be a tricky one to setup. 'ah blast its evaporated again'. 'anyone seen my finger' etc. H2S "heavier than air, very poisonous, corrosive, flammable, and explosive" nice stuff, to think the school canteen used to be full of it from all that boiled cabbage sending all the paintings black. And looks like it doesn't quite sublimate but really really wants to.

As for real low temp stuff, superfluid helium still gives me the creeps.

Thanks Cal, but I don't think that is enough to mean much. jneutron relies on OPINIONS of unknown people, based on what HE told them about the Bybee. For example, Bybee does NOT use superconducting as the active source of his devices. How could they be truly 'superconducting' at room temperature? (up to now) However superconductors apparently share some properties with 'nearly superconducting' compounds and this is what Jack has referred to. NOBODY said anything about Zero resistance, in Bybee devices. Jneutron's criticism is sloppy, and biased.

Since when is a 0,025 ohm resistor near superconducting?

Jacco, it is really a matter of having the actual knowledge of audio design, and ability to measure audio (in general) that I question about so many who are SURE that Jack Bybee is a fraud. That includes SY. He never opened one up and ran a detailed analysis. Even the Germans, who did open one up (different version from what SY looked at) missed the most important component (the conductive ceramic form) when they just broke one open. Before you criticize, just make sure of what you are criticizing.

This just doesn't make any sense.. at all.

You are asking someone to make an analyses of the 'conductive ceramic thingy'? why are you asking that! You said yourself, that in no way you could say anything about it or JB would be toast by some secret agent (okay i made up that last part) and yet here you are asking, no i would even say daring, any scientific person to do a neutron analysis.

Who do you think JB and yourself are? wow, it always astonishes me the air of the 'gurus'

I think the neutron spectral analysis etc blabla could be well spent on something that MATTERS.

What a waste of recources and for what, your egos?

Man....

Well, no use posting about this fraud thing, i'll quit, i highly doubt we'll reach ANYONE at all.
It is all business, and business is business, but i rather be 'busy' with something else. Goodluck with your neutron colliding high spectral energy future designs Mr Curl and Bybee and may the superconducting money flow be with you.

You guys criticize a lot, but you don't have any test equipment, hi fi equipment, etc to speak of.

Wow, you have just surpassed yourself, bravo!

I also do not drive an expensive car, nor have a superconductive bank account which can only go up.

What i do have actually is a hifi equipment, yes you can speak of it, it has names on the fronts, i know abc so i can say p a r a s o u n d... on no, i do not have any Parasound..

i do have other stuff, but surely it is nothing to speak of, i saved for it 20 years, but even then it couldn't be up to YOUR standards, but hey, with my poorly conductive bank account of which i may be lucky balances out at the end of the month, that is not surprising, now is it, Mr Curl???

are you really such a snob, or are you just pretending? in a similar maner as JB pretends he has near super conductive materials stuffed in a thing which to me looks like a turd, but hey looks can be deceiving so no offense.

You know,
i wouldn't be attacking you or this 'product' if it was not examplary for all that is wrong with 'high end' audio snobbery.
You just yell that you have a turd like thing which you need to put EVERYWHERE in your system if you want to really benefit and say it has near super conductivity, now ask yourself, is it so strange i attack you over this?

I make something myself too, i am an instrument builder of periodic music instruments, i wouldn't dare to say that anything i use would have some magical properties and therefore my instruments are the 'real deal', made by the real guru, with the real equipment and the real knowledge and and and.

I am offended by trickery in 'high end audio'.
Please solely say the product has an positive audible effect, i might even buy it then..
Now it looks like JB and yourself are just pretending to be some wise above everything enlightened scientists..
As of yet, from following the discussion, i haven't seen any input from your part.
What i did see is knowledge with the people questioning you, the only thing i have seen you do in this thread is asking others to analyse this or that, it doesn't make ANY sense to me Mr Curl, could you please eleborate and change my view to a happy camper's, because this is getting beyond emberassing.

Now i may be wrong, my opinion i can always change, but so far i have seen questionable explanations and no straight honesty.

If you can't provide it, DON'T ASK OTHERS TO!!

Best regards
Simon

Last edited:
Dear Simon,

your words sound somewhat agitated.
It's audio electronics we exchange typed letters of, not the end of the world as we know it.

Mr Curl has accomplished things, for which he's entitled some slack, and a bit of respect.
You may disapprove of his loyalty/commitment to his friends, imo that's no reason for 'attacking' and/or reverting to the use of ugly words.
Intelligence is often demonstrated by not getting worked up over a bunch of words, be it spoken or written.

(unless you have a planned intention for doing so, with a different motivation)

Dear Jacco, thank you for your view, and i agree that i am agitated and this may not be the proper way to ventilate it.
I let myself get agitated by things i could better just ignore, it is what it is.
It is a battle which cannot be won, as i think the 'purpose' of the two sides is so different.
My purpose is standing up against people who wish to make money by any means nescaserry.
But this is not a purpose i can maintain in life, as with most other people, and as such the 'battle' will always be lost, that is why i respect people such as SY and others who keep critisising and not giving in.
But as i say, it is what it is, and as you say, my agitation is not good for my own health, 'it is only audio' (but some people get away with using that phrase for personal benefit).

So my appologies Mr John Curl if i may have offended you in any way.
I won't question your authority, and maybe in that light you can see my motivation for my agitation (et tu brute?).

i'll let it rest here, thanks, Jacco again, i do appreciate your view.

Kind regards,
Simon

Exactly. And the way that Mr. Curl is going, I'd be very unlikely to send him the stuff he himself designed for maintenance.

I'm thinking to use this as my signature:

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

-- Abraham Lincoln.

Last edited:
It is a battle

Simon,

it is not the guru, but the disciples which spread the gospel.
Whacking the guru will make him a martyr, exterminating the followers whipes out the faith.

Think of Mr. B as O (yea) Bybee Laden, Mr. Curl as his mosque prayer leader.
Either is strong enough in faith/commitment/motivation, to withstand any criticism.

Not so for those who enter the Bybee religion, it is for lack of direction that they seek a faith.
Washboarding them will either break 'm, or prevent them from infecting others into throwing cash in the Puree-fying slot machine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.