Bybee Fraud Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacco, it is really a matter of having the actual knowledge of audio design, and ability to measure audio (in general) that I question about so many who are SURE that Jack Bybee is a fraud. That includes SY. He never opened one up and ran a detailed analysis. Even the Germans, who did open one up (different version from what SY looked at) missed the most important component (the conductive ceramic form) when they just broke one open. Before you criticize, just make sure of what you are criticizing.

A further comment concerning physical laws and the factualizing of science into dogma. Facts are created out of emotionally based human frailty, that sits unrealized in the human mind.

The dangers of facts, the dangers of 'laws' of physics and how they ruin human exploration and kill the future into a dead downward inward terminated spiral. How anyone who screams about the laws of physics being violated by a new thing or new proposal... MUST be curb stomped by science... or their ranting about violation... is meat - in the act of murdering humanity's future.

Science has nothing to do with laws or factualizing, it is about bridging what you individually understand...into a new view about a new future. Change is life, "laws of physics" lead only to a static unchanging death; a happy monkey mentally masturbating today - the same way they did yesterday. Nothing more.

Making fun of what you don't know and don't understand is like some sort of group meeting about looking to produce strange fruit and hang it from the poplar trees... some sort of ill educated backward looking barely covered violence toward the unknown, a KKK of a misanthropic sick and shadowed caricature mirror of real science....one that wants to go on a witch hunt.

I maintain that Truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by any path whatsoever, by any religion, by any sect. That is my point of view, and I adhere to that absolutely and unconditionally. Truth, being limitless, unconditioned, unapproachable by any path whatsoever, cannot be organized; nor should any organization be formed to lead or to coerce people along any particular path. If you first understand that, then you will see how impossible it is to organize a belief. A belief is purely an individual matter, and you cannot and must not organize it. If you do, it becomes dead, crystallized; it becomes a creed, a sect, a religion, to be imposed on others. This is what everyone throughout the world is attempting to do. Truth is narrowed down and made a plaything for those who are weak, for those who are only momentarily discontented. Truth cannot be brought down, rather the individual must make the effort to ascend to it. You cannot bring the mountain-top to the valley. If you would attain to the mountain-top you must pass through the valley, climb the steeps, unafraid of the dangerous precipices.

--Jiddu Krishnamurti
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." - Carl Sagan. Sometimes the claims aren't extraordinary. Sometimes the weakness of men's minds are the culprit. Mass mentality has nothing to do with obviousness or truths.

Is this is a parody, or does KBK really believe this mystical, occult stuff?

Nonetheless, I do find it interesting when folks tell me they trust their own perceptions. As for me--I trust myself the least out of anyone. There's no person better at fooling myself than, well, myself. At least with other people, I'm able to observe biases, etc., that I'm oblivious to in myself.
If this isn't intentionally exaggerated, let me say, "You're fooling yourself."
Trust me.:)

Jacco, it is really a matter of having the actual knowledge of audio design, and ability to measure audio (in general) that I question about so many who are SURE that Jack Bybee is a fraud. That includes SY. He never opened one up and ran a detailed analysis. Even the Germans, who did open one up (different version from what SY looked at) missed the most important component (the conductive ceramic form) when they just broke one open. Before you criticize, just make sure of what you are criticizing.

Its not that conductive though is it.... so lets apply OHMs law and where the current would flow through a Bybee...
Its also a magical conductive ceramic form, or is that the classified bit. LOL

Don't need to open one up and analyse it John - just ABX test to see if people (real people...) can reliably hear a difference. Hell it could even be tested in a range of circuit locations to address SY's concerns about jello, walls and nails

Of course, this relies on a DBT protocol - something that is anathema to GE's as they invariably end up with avian embryo on their collective visages.

A pity - it could conceivably prove the effectiveness of the device.

john curl said:
....... it is really a matter of having the actual knowledge of audio design, and ability to measure audio (in general).......you don't have any test equipment, hi fi equipment, etc to speak of........
Freud might say this is the kind of implausible personal belief that the ego can post up as defence - we may be able to convince ourselves of such things, for example that only we are skilled enough or equipped enough to know the truth, but fail to convince others of it. This is because such personal perceptions don't necessarily stand external scrutiny, as seems plainly the case here.

Seem familiar ? ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.