• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Buffalo DAC (ESS Sabre 9008)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Now it's counting down to the next sale. Did the Buffalo sell out in 16 minutes? I never got past the "on Sale Now" page. ugh.

Actually, the first batch sold out in 4 minutes.

I would LOVE to have enough on hand to just keep selling them to everyone. We actually have more Buffalos on hand for this sale than we have for any of our other products, ever. Still not enough, so we are doing what we can to ramp up even more.

Hi, I'm trying to access the site from China, up till few hours ago I can only access the site using proxy, now I can access it without proxy , but from around 3 minute ago I'm getting this "parser error" when I tried to access the site

"Parser Error Message: The file '/tpa.master' does not exist."

I have to wake up at 4AM for next sale, I wish I can still make it this time.

I would like some clarification of the time of the 2nd sale.

I was unable to get in on the first sale because 2 of my browsers would not render the page.

The timer now (8:40am PT) says
Time remaining until first round go on sale: 8h : 20m : 13s

I thought the first round already occurred?

In any case, does this mean the second round occurs
at: 8:40am PT + 8hr:20m = 5:00pm PT?

Thank you for any clarification

BrianDonegan said:

Actually, the first batch sold out in 4 minutes.

I would LOVE to have enough on hand to just keep selling them to everyone. We actually have more Buffalos on hand for this sale than we have for any of our other products, ever. Still not enough, so we are doing what we can to ramp up even more.

Brian & Russ, Thanks for your hard work. We all appreciate it--whether we are able to get a kit or not. I bet you didn't expect this would become such a bull-by-the-horns ride.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.