• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BPA300 Round 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
So this is good news

Thank you PA, for your effort.

If there's anything I can help from here... just let me know.

I can pay new shipping charge if you need.

ATTENTION!

This conclusion DOES NOT turn Rhys a honest guy from night to day.

What he did, hurting trust of so many people here is a serious damage. I will not trust in Rhys words never again. And will think twice before take part of a GB again.

what he did is a crime. To make another person to believe on a thing that is not done as did, is a crime anywhere.

punishing to this crime is another question... but I can not trust this guy again.

PA: I say again: If you need any help, please, let me know.

Regards.

drv134 working

I've just finished the drv134. It works ok.
I've connected the amp2 output to my passive preamp to listen it with music.
Is it correct to test it like this?
With this connection there is little hiss proportional with the volume.
And if i connect the passive preamp before the drv134 the hiss turns huge and molest.

Attachments

• img_4974.jpg
    img_4974.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 266
for UK residents...

for the few UK residents that were stung by Rhys, please use the following link and do a favor for all of us!

http://www.met.police.uk/fraudalert/contact.htm

a policeman knocking on his door may convince Rhys to go out of his shell and send the things we all ordered and paid for. remember that you are doing it for the good of more than 30 people AND for the safety of future group buys.

It is also possible to file a complaint in Israel, but a UK one will be much more effective.

I filed a complaint at my credit card company. I specifically stated I will be much happier to have the order delivered rather than refund. I urge you all to do the same.

This of course could all be avoided if a box containing all the goods is to be sent to PA. he doesn't mind to get it before the end of his vacation while all of us will be thrilled to read a post containing a tracking number...

For god sake what more do you want?! The box is going to PA, I needed to sort out the sweedish money. Whilst working 14 hour days give me a few bloody days to sort it out! Fedex are booked for monday morning.

Why on earth are you trying to claim the product from me, and the credit from your card company?!

The tracking number will be emailed to PA monday. If he wishes to post the number that's up to him.

Wasting police time isn't going to make fedex come faster. Stop portraying me as some kind of fraudster, pictures of the boards are in the thread! The problem has pretty much been solved by sending to PA.

rjm

Joined 2004
Paid Member
At the risk of stating the blindingly obvious, you don't need to get Swedish currency to Fedex a package to Sweden.

Surely the natural course would be to Fedex the boards and wire the money to Per's bank account? The two actions are not contingent - and in any event neither take more than a couple of days to deal with.

Per, a couple of posts ago you asked people to stop attacking Rhys. While it may be unpleasant, it's the sad truth that being insulting/abusive/threatening seems to be about the only thing that results in an item being shipped. I'm wondering how many weeks will have to go by before you yourself come to this realization.

Rhys came back from vacation on July 2nd. It is now July 17th. Since you took responsibility for this in early June, only two people, Diplom and nuryev, and received anything. If you scan back through this thread, you will see they were very vocal (to put it mildly) in their criticism of Rhys. In the same way the only two Phonoclone kits to have been delivered were to people who I know got very angry and threatening with him.

Rhys is neither the inept criminal or the crazy joker that some people think he is. I imagine it is a medical condition of some sort: call it what you will. His behavior is rational short term, but there are frequent lapses where things just disappear and, most critically, anything requiring a longer attention span just get's ignored as far as I can tell... unless there is an emotion - fear - urging him on.

People who constantly badgered him got results. No one else did. This I can say with some certainty.

P.S. This was written before Rhys' post above. Monday? Ok, at least now we have a final date. In direct response to your busy schedule Rhys: six weeks, two packages sent. If you can't do better than that then you'd better get used to the criticism, is all I can say.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.