Bob Pease on the New LM4562

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
schematic

Here is the circuit.

I actually use a logarithmic attenuator (Joshua Tree) on input, but you could use just about any pot depending on what you use for RIZ. For 100K I would use 10-20K pot.

:EDIT:
Also note that for ROUT I have been using just a jumper. For a capacitive load I would use 10-220R. Try to go as low as possible.

Attachments

• fb2s.png
    fb2s.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 2,963
I had no problem at all. click on samples, go through the process of answering all manditory fields, make up a company name if you dont' have one, select design engineer, consumer products.. you can only get three samples max, so I got three in soic and 3 more in DIP. Both requests approved with 24 hours, they're on their way. Oh and when you're filling out the fields, don't use a hotmail type of account.

Does it come in one opamp/IC also?

I think I read somewhere on the NS sites that this one and the quad op will be delivered later on. As far as I remember in the beginning of the next year

How does one get samples from national?I never succeded to get any.

I interpreted the mails I got the way that they don't send any samples to Europe ("... please contact your local distributor...").

Regards

Floric

LM4562 schematic

darkfenriz said:
Anybody knows how to get it? Patents? Forr, if you find it share with me please.;)

Its very unlikely that Nat Semi will publish the LM4562 schematic, as they would have put a lot of effort into its high performance design, and they wouldn't want to give away anything their competitors.

The full schematic of the LM1875 chip amp was published in the datasheet. I've asked for the schematic of LM3886, but they wouldn't go beyond a few minor clarifcations of the equivalent schematic in the datasheet. See my web page at http://home.pacific.net.au/~gnb/audio/lmcomp.html#schem for a few functional schematics of NS chip amps LM4780 / 3886 / 3875 / 1875.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.