Bmm Electronics / Europe Audio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi

Anybody have any idea if this website soundimports.nl / soundimports.eu has anything to do with europe-audio.com / loudspeakerfreaks.com ?

best regards

uwe

do not even think about buying anything from these scammers.. I have yet to receive my subwoofer, i ordered 1 year ago. 100 messages no reply, contacted police, customer protection and nothing. it is a scammer shop. You will lose your money!

just check reviews around internet, im not lying to you.

just warning anyone that even thinks about buying from them.

Hi

Anybody have any idea if this website soundimports.nl / soundimports.eu has anything to do with europe-audio.com / loudspeakerfreaks.com ?

best regards

uwe
I have bought from both. While loudspeakerfreaks are still "processing" my 800€ order from last year, I have had nothing but the best service from soundimports, including help with part selection and payments. I can highly recommend soundimports.

I do not understand how people continue to buy from them.

Because if you looking for something to buy you are hoping you'll get it. And they "always have it" in stock in good, reasonable price. Their shop is also positioned very high in search engines - there is no way to ignore it and obviously to get suspicious somehow.
Their shop window looks profi, it is up to date & customer feels trust - and not many people (including us here) were never thinking about checking the reviews at the first place...

Last edited:
As i see it is a different kind of bussiness(I never do like this).As i can see here they ship some customers and they do not ship to another customers.There is a similar businessman in Turkey.He makes nice buildings and sell them in a reasonable price to some of people and rip off many many people.He did it again and again,they are showed in Tv's many times ,even he entered to prison but kept ripping of people again and again.Even they hear he is a cheater.
When i buy from out of country i first look if accepts paypal or have a customer protection like ebay,aliexpress etc.If not i search company reviews from internet.Thank God i did not screwed up from internet sales yet.Sorry for both of you and another people.I hope you can file a case to your bank.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.