Bmm Electronics / Europe Audio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Guys, check your accounts on Loudspeakerfreaks!
I've clicked on that website (profile page) last week and I just found my order placed by 03 June 2018 has disappear, but money recently paid on that order appears back on Account Balance.
Don't think there is any way to retract that money, so I've placed new order (some not emergency needed stuff). The parcel arrived today - so it looks looks like Trustpilot, or other mentioned ways are working!

Guys, check your accounts on Loudspeakerfreaks!
I've clicked on that website (profile page) last week and I just found my order placed by 03 June 2018 has disappear, but money recently paid on that order appears back on Account Balance.
Don't think there is any way to retract that money, so I've placed new order (some not emergency needed stuff). The parcel arrived today - so it looks looks like Trustpilot, or other mentioned ways are working!

were the items you ordered in stock? I also have 383€ in my account balance. My 18" Ultimax order got cancelled after a almost year!

I dont need any audio stuff anymore because i sold everything because of this sht shop. But if i order woofers and maybe i can sell them and get some of my money back...

So, what did you order and was it in stock? :) TY very much if you reply

Yes, I was ordered an Item that was actually in stock - to eliminate of any probability of "being forgotten" again. I've bought Visaton polyester wool damping material this time, for a total of €62.11.
Order placed 1st of May (Wednesday), a day later was it shipped with GLS tracking provided - I was shocked once shipping confirmation email arrives :bigeyes:

Don't think if there's any drivers in stock - so for fail-safe experiment if I was you I would purchase some small/cheap Item that is out of stock and see if it comes as it should :)

Last edited:
Yes, I was ordered an Item that was actually in stock - to eliminate of any probability of "being forgotten" again. I've bought Visaton polyester wool damping material this time, for a total of €62.11.
Order placed 1st of May (Wednesday), a day later was it shipped with GLS tracking provided - I was shocked once shipping confirmation email arrives :bigeyes:

Don't think if there's any drivers in stock - so for fail-safe experiment if I was you I would purchase some small/cheap Item that is out of stock and see if it comes as it should :)

damn, i dont think i can resell wool :D:D:D

I ordered a stack of crossover components back in early March. Nothing turned up and as you all might guess, no answers to emails, etc. I had to go file a Visa complaint to get my money back. I now need to find a set of Peerless drivers and was looking for a European supplier. Nobody has all three drivers in stock. Falcon, Digikey, HiFi Collective, Wil Audio, etc. I am now suspicious of Soundimports.eu because they are in the Netherlands. ???

as geoblocking has been banned for EU webshops you can shop anywhere in the EU .
found a few other dutch (web)shops like speakerland.nl, radio piet ( I bought my first tube amp parts there when I was 9 years old, now more that 55 years ago, they still exist.).
you may not master dutch as many dutch do not master french ... tant pis ..

salutations...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.