BG fullrange driver Ether 6

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
:att'n:

gps is an enemy of the Ether drivers (I don't know if he has heard them) and their manufacturers, so keep in mind the information posted by him can be prejudiced and unreal in order to serve his (and his friend's) interests.

He's trying to ruin with words the thing that other have done with labour.

:att'n:

Non Existing Driver Projects:

Weird scaling is just a dream IMHO!
It isn't described the way it is derived and with what...

Non Existing Driver Projects (Very Slicky, Hey :-D):
:-D :-D :-D
Take a Look::smash: :smash: :smash:

high_end_cinema2.sized.jpg

high_end_cinema.sized.jpg

IMG_4466.sized.jpg

dsc04964.sized.jpg

kongi.jpg

sony_yamaha.sized.jpg

dscn0930.sized.jpg

wid_horn_2.sized.jpg

horni.sized.jpg

rachev_018.sized.jpg

uhorn1.0.jpg

uhorn1.01.jpg

all.jpg

mysistem2.jpg

Garage for children :-D

children.jpg

Have Fun and welcome to Europe/Bulgari to see all this live, and to hear these slicky drivers :-D
! :smash: Stupid objections overruled :judge: :-D

Re: Non Existing Driver Projects:

Kiril Kirilov said:
Weird scaling is just a dream IMHO!
It isn't described the way it is derived and with what...

Non Existing Driver Projects (Very Slicky, Hey :-D):
:-D :-D :-D
Take a Look::smash: :smash: :smash:

children.jpg

Have Fun and welcome to Europe/Bulgari to see all this live, and to hear these slicky drivers :-D
! :smash: Stupid objections overruled :judge: :-D

Hi,

Very nice work you got there :cool: :cool: Just wondering how's the bass from the BLH . Do you get a lot of bass ?..... Thanks.

FWIW i listened to a pair once in unfamiliar surroundings. Magnets were not Alnico; maybe neodimium or cobalt. To my ears they sounded more balanced and listenable than Lowthers; somehow they avoided the shrieky upper mids and may indeed have better bass.

A friend in NY with DX-3 bought a pair and was less enamoured. He felt the Lowthers are faster and more communicative. Then again he's never been really bothered with the Lowther's peakiness and complete absence of bass.

In any case the Ethers seem to offer great value.

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
And a neat intro in a an attempt to make a small fortune (for BG) over a probably delivering assortment of driver bits and pieces that cost faaaarrrr lower locally. But that's healthy market spirit isn't it? Yes, but I don't like it in a DIY forum based on information exchange between enthusiasts.

Do you REALLY think that it costs 7000 $ to make a REPS or 1000$ to make a Supravox 215-2000 ?

Have a look on Veravox, what do you get for your money ?

They all are here to make money, guys, that's the commercial world ...

I think Ether drivers are far from being the worst quality/ price ratio.

Of course I haven't listened.

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Lagroute said:
Do you REALLY think that it costs 7000 $ to make a REPS or 1000$ to make a Supravox 215-2000 ?

Have a look on Veravox, what do you get for your money ?

They all are here to make money, guys, that's the commercial world ...

I think Ether drivers are far from being the worst quality/ price ratio.

Of course I haven't listened.

Did I say that? I said healthy market spirit! I don't like using DIY audio for commerce I wrote.

diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
They say nothing substantial about its technical profile, they fight about, just posting pics. Its an obvious blatant plug. I don't like the style. As for trying to sell it, they have posted pricing earlier, an 'offer' as they put it. Come on, not trying to sell it!!!

Hi Kiril!

Any chance you could put some pictures of your Ether horns here?

By the way, I heard those speakers at Kiril's place, and they sound damn good. It's a pity that few DIY-ers outside Bulgaria had a chance to hear them. I think they are worth the money.

Regards,

Vix:cool:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.