• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

B1 Boards V. Mini GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
rhysh,
I have waited for another 2 weeks and till now still no sign of the pcb. Have you sent out all the boards and when did you send it out?

The F5 board I bought from Peter arrived in less than 2 weeks from the date i place my order yet you took 3 months with no response or update on the status.

Is it that difficult to post something out of UK?

Rhysh, I am starting to join the unrest camp here. I paid for 2 b1 and 2 drv boards sometime ago. This is a hobby for all of us so work and personal lives can trump diyaudio, however it is respectful to keep us informed of your progress. We didn't force you to create this group buy. You offered your time to the community and set a price. We paid for the product you are offering and you should deliver in a timely manner.

I would be in the best spirit of this community if you could let everyone know the status of our boards...Shipped yes or no? The date shipped if yes and the date you intend to ship if the answer is No. Afterall this was a small buy how long can it take to package a few pcbs.

Nick:confused:

Rhysh,
Considering how many of your group buys have gone to hell, I am going to make the recommendation you do not make any more and that you cancel all others before taking payment.

I have run only one before and it took a while for the caps to arrive, at which point I was away from my home, but I was as clear as possible and informed everybody of the most realistic time frame. I then eventually dragged all the boxes to the post office and shipped them out ASAP.

...It seems that you can only ship one or two boards at a time, which I feel it absurd. How is it so hard to ship more then one at a time?

-West

EDIT:

You also claim to only have 3 more to ship, yet have 4 packages left to be shipped on your manifest...clearly very unorganized. Also seems you were trying to mislead how many had been shipped until you were finally forced to display the spreadsheet. :dodgy:

whubbard, has your board arrived, or has it not arrived? I have sent you a number of emails trying to confirm this. I dont know the capacity of your group buy that you ran, but trying to sort out 300+ boards and kits is a lot of work i tell you.

Also, the other 4 packages are out, i have just posted them this morning.

Hi,

I have waited several months for my PCBs (back in 2008). I wonder why I'm not on the list. Could you please send me a personal email telling me when I will recieve the boards(2x B1 and 2xDRV)? My patience is running out. If you have a problem sending the boards to Norway I can provide an english address. If you by any chance only have the B1 boards, send those at least.

Please respond before I need to take any further action.

folkeb said:
Hi,

I have waited several months for my PCBs (back in 2008). I wonder why I'm not on the list. Could you please send me a personal email telling me when I will recieve the boards(2x B1 and 2xDRV)? My patience is running out. If you have a problem sending the boards to Norway I can provide an english address. If you by any chance only have the B1 boards, send those at least.

Please respond before I need to take any further action.

Hi, I was not offering B1 PCB's back in 2008 :confused:. Anyway i will send you a message now.

adn6244 said:
can u be more specific? with the wait i am going thru and for the don't know why i am not in the worksheet shouldn't i deserve a more definite answer

The PCB will be with you early next week.

longitude said:
I haven't recived my PCB, either.
I have sent you the money month ago.
My paypal account is f91941004@ntu.edu.tw.
I am Hao-Wu Lin from Taiwan.
Did you send the PCB?
Is it normal that takes so long for a PCB to arrive Taiwan?

Your PCB will also be with you next week, i imagine more towards the end of the week due to your location.

rhysh,

On May 17 in post #158 you stated "Hi, there are just 3 packages left now. I am aiming for these to be shipped on or before wednesday this week" -which would have been May 20th.

It is currently June 10th and my two B1 boards haven't arrived yet. Can you confirm whether or not my two boards have been sent out yet and what date they were sent or what date you intend to send them out?

Thanks,

David

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.