• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

B1 Boards V. Mini GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Please, all members which have paid but not got anything, please send me an email with:

What have you ordered?
How much should this cost?
When did you send payment?
How much did you pay?
Your email address to Paypal if it is something that you have used
Your real name of course.
Your address so I can compare it with what I have.

If you not are sure of all facts, let me have what you'll can recall.

All claims concerning Rhys' activities will be put up on a single list so we can all see what we'll have to do.

It appears that those on the “Not Shipped” list won’t have any response until after Rhys returned from vacation on July2.

Since I was on the wiki “Shipped” list with a shipped date of June 17 and I live in the US should I assume that my boards were shipped to tryonziess on June 17 for US re-distribution or has my shipment also been held up for Rhys return from vacation?

Thanks,

David

So Rhysh, you confirmed that my boards shipped on or prior to 6/17. So now it is three weeks later and the boards have not arrived:confused: I know they are crossing the pond but this seems like an exceptionally long time. If you have any tracking method can you please look into these issue.

I am starting to believe that all is lost here.

N

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.