• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

B1 Boards V. Mini GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
PA,

I started checking on the Rhys BPA300 round 2 group buy last week to see if there was better response (from Rhys) than what we were getting on this thread. Does the Rhys "latest attempt at shipment" suppose to include the pcbs for the B1 Board V. Mini GB or just the BPA300 group buy?

Thanks,

David

PA,

It looks like you received and sent out several more components of the BPA300 group buy...

A few remaining questions concerning this group buy;

Did Rhysh ever send you any of the B1 PCBs? As far as I can tell, it does not appear that he sent even a single B1 board.

Did he ever give you any explanation for the missing B1 boards?

Has there been any effort by Rhysh to return Pay-Pal charges to those of us that received absolutely nothing for our Payments?

Thanks,

David

Did Rhysh ever send you any of the B1 PCBs? As far as I can tell, it does not appear that he sent even a single B1 board.
I haven't got any. Anyone else?
Did he ever give you any explanation for the missing B1 boards?
He forgot.

Rhys, you have been online here 2 days ago and you must be aware of your obligations. I have called you a dozen of times and left messages, both SMS and on your answering service. Could you please respond?

Last edited:
I'm going to order boards for solving this. Those who have ordered from Rhys will get boards from me. The rest of you can order the left overs. The quality is red, gold pads and will look the same as my former pcb's. Price is 90 SEK. Send me an email if you want to get hold of some B1 pcb's. Shipping is 26-55 SEK bepending of number of pcb's.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.