• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

AZ OLED setup kits for Soekris dam1021/1121 control

Hi Leon
I assembled the board completely and it works.
I just find two things I think they work not properly:
1. No problem to select the filters with the remote control but I can hear no differences from one filter to the other.
2. When I switch the board on (previously I switched off with “auto” selection and connected the cd-player to the “bnc” input) without changing anything, there is no audio signal on the output. But when I select “bnc” or “auto” again, everything works ok.
I did not find any information about the two problems in your or the other threads. Please can you send me a link or information to search or solve the problems?

Welcome friends

1. In my DAM1021 I want to update the firmware. DAM1021 is installed to AZ1021 SK.
Please tell me exactly how to connect my DAM to the RS232 port of the computer so that nothing gets damaged.
Will it be as properly like on the attached image?

r2rrs232.jpg

2. I also want to connect raspberry pi to AZ1021 SK. Do I understand that I have to remove three 33 ohm resistors?

619601d1496589582t-az-oled-setup-kits-soekris-dam1021-1121-control-i2s-png

When I remove these resistors, will not this be a problem with use amanero?

Welcome friends

1. In my DAM1021 I want to update the firmware. DAM1021 is installed to AZ1021 SK.
Please tell me exactly how to connect my DAM to the RS232 port of the computer so that nothing gets damaged.
Will it be as properly like on the attached image?

r2rrs232.jpg

2. I also want to connect raspberry pi to AZ1021 SK. Do I understand that I have to remove three 33 ohm resistors?

619601d1496589582t-az-oled-setup-kits-soekris-dam1021-1121-control-i2s-png

When I remove these resistors, will not this be a problem with use amanero?

1、Your pix is ok,nothing will damage.
2、J11 link i2s over hdmi,the USB port is independent of j11. Remove the resistances and the HDMI can't be used. USB is not affected.

Hi Leon
I assembled the board completely and it works.
I just find two things I think they work not properly:
1. No problem to select the filters with the remote control but I can hear no differences from one filter to the other.
2. When I switch the board on (previously I switched off with “auto” selection and connected the cd-player to the “bnc” input) without changing anything, there is no audio signal on the output. But when I select “bnc” or “auto” again, everything works ok.
I did not find any information about the two problems in your or the other threads. Please can you send me a link or information to search or solve the problems?

1、You can connect directly to the computer's RS232 serial port, manually select the filter, try the difference.
2、This is normal. When multiple inputs are used, the auto model cannot be accurately determined. So, manually select the input you need. This is not bug.The hardware and software tests are very full, and we are confident that there will be no bug.

Is there anybody on this thread who has made enclosures yet? It would be fantastic if somebody had .dxf files - or drilling templates - for an enclosure that they would share.

A nice board like this deserves a nice enclosure..

Thanks in advance.

Yes, working on it. I have the machined parts and I'm about to start assembly...

I'll post some pictures in a few days.