Attn: Cascadians -- 2006 RAW-fest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello Jason: Bring the aikido boards and other stuff for me please.
Dave:Do you guys want to meet a the Fesgo restaurant again for breakfast? What time do you expect to be there?
Cal: you in.
Anyone else. We could meet at the Fresgo restuarnat in Surrey near the end of the sky train for breakfast.

SCD said:
Hello Jason: Bring the aikido boards and other stuff for me please.
Dave:Do you guys want to meet a the Fesgo restaurant again for breakfast? What time do you expect to be there?
Cal: you in.
Anyone else. We could meet at the Fresgo restuarnat in Surrey near the end of the sky train for breakfast.

Stuff will be brought for you :)

ANd i assume your paying for breakfast :) Thank's for the offer :)

I have been boycotting Fresgo's since last summer when I'd had enough of their downsizing of portions and lower quality. I had a good row with the owner and I'm not sure he considers me good company anymore.

I'll certainly go as long as you guys have that heads up beforehand. Besides there are other places for breakfast.

What time does the boat dock and what time at Fresgo's? I wouldn't mind getting my stuff over to Al's by 10. Is that in the works?

Oh, and if you're really nice, I'll get breakfast.

EDIT: Dave we were posting at the same time. Let me know about breakfast one way or another

Scott are you coming over in the morning or the night before? Pale Ale on tap at my place. Different set-up than before.

Cal Weldon said:
I have been boycotting Fresgo's since last summer when I'd had enough of their downsizing of portions and lower quality. I had a good row with the owner and I'm not sure he considers me good company anymore.

I'll certainly go as long as you guys have that heads up beforehand. Besides there are other places for breakfast.

What time does the boat dock and what time at Fresgo's? I wouldn't mind getting my stuff over to Al's by 10. Is that in the works?

Oh, and if you're really nice, I'll get breakfast.

EDIT: Dave we were posting at the same time. Let me know about breakfast one way or another

Scott are you coming over in the morning or the night before? Pale Ale on tap at my place. Different set-up than before.

Please bring dart's for cal's New Shirt.

Hi All,
Just a quick note to let you know that a bunch of us Southern Boys will be headed North on Saturday.

Kevin Haskins said he probably won't be coming, but he's allowed Dan Wiggins to take his digital amp. I'll be bringing a chip amp for a head to head match. It's probably time to hear them side by side anyway.

I'm also bringing the Planet 10 modded Hi-Tweek "Black Box" 1197 speakers and a pair of OB FR125's (No supports, maybe I can lean them against a couple of Al's barstools :^)

Aaron Gilbert is bringing his "Bucket of Bass" Car Sub and Dave Rosgaard will have his latest DR-1 speakers to stun the listeners.

I don't know if Dapper Dave from Planet 10 wants to bring his Autoformer attenuator to match up against my Radio Shack "preamp", but I'll bring it just in case (or actually without a case).

BTW: We're carpooling so we may be a little later getting there.

Best Regards,
TerryO

planet10 said:
I'll be bringing Chris' alephMini, i can bring the T-attenuator -- i'll have to rig up a CornyGuy(tm) I/O facility for it... and i'll be bringing the 1st pair of Fonkens (minus the silver wire currently in them)... and Geeks knobs...

dave

I'll bring my passive Volume Pot then. :)

I finished the voigt pipes yesterday... I wasn't expecting a whole lot from them but they're nothing special. I have a bit of work to do on them before they start sounding okay. They in room response is pretty bad (very choppy - freakin mountains). I did manage to get a 3" driver to not roll off until the 50Hz range. :cannotbe:

Link to thread on them over on clubpolk

Since they've put out these... results... I'm thinking they aren't really worthy of bringing. I could, however, bring my Polk LSi7's to maybe help with comparing diy speakers to retail offerings, but I suppose that defeats the whole purpose of a DIY meet.

What time should I be showing up and what can I bring? Some meat and drinks or something?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.