Attn: Cascadians -- 2006 RAW-fest

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SCD said:
"business cards for everyone"

excellent I have been waiting for a very long time to get mine. I have been at a bit of a loss with out it. I was hoping for one last summer but alas did not get one. Boy oh boy I am going to be first in line to get mine this time. I sure hope they don't run too early, I am sure everyone wants one as badly as I do!
Sorry Al but this might be the highlight of the event for me!

You'r last.. ONLY because my nice rock's are so nice :) and because you didn't wire up the ground wire on your amp's..

Soo perdy too : )

I went last year and had a great time.

I'd love to go again this year but I don't really have anything worthy of bringing (diy stuff that is*). Is the general idea to listen to some new diy designs and bring some of your own little creations? I do happen to have some mini voigt pipes using 3" audax drivers that are in construction right now but I'm not sure how they'll sound...

btw I'm Michael ;)
(I was the young guy that showed up last year)

jamite said:
I went last year and had a great time.

I'd love to go again this year but I don't really have anything worthy of bringing (diy stuff that is*). Is the general idea to listen to some new diy designs and bring some of your own little creations? I do happen to have some mini voigt pipes using 3" audax drivers that are in construction right now but I'm not sure how they'll sound...

btw I'm Michael ;)
(I was the young guy that showed up last year)

Who is this ?

Cal Weldon said:

I think I remember you. Did you come with your father and is he a Freud rep? If so, I like you both. Bring your speakers and something for the cooler. ;)
Yep that's me.

I've only just come back to this forum now. I showed up a while ago when I was into the diy projector thing but kind of strayed away. I mostly frequent the polk audio forum as michael_w. Dave (phoneisbusy over on clubpolk) let me know this was going on again this year.

How long does this post delay last? My posts are still being held until a mod reads them.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.