Arduino based LDR volume and source selection controller

Now this is interesting, it's a high res touch panel for as low as 5.2eur:

3 3V 240x320 2 4" SPI TFT LCD Touch Panel Serial Port Module With PBC ILI9341 | eBay

Unfortunatelly, it's dirt cheap for a reason.

Here is one I bought for one of my designs:

attachment.php

The viewing angles are pretty bad.

Attachments

• IMG_20160515_034040_resize.jpg
    IMG_20160515_034040_resize.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 843
Last night I made a change to prevent repeat codes from other remotes from causing the unit to start changing the volume level. This would happen even if the volume control was varied several minutes before the repeat code from another remote was detected.

Let me know if you're interested, it's a small change to only allow repeat codes within 750ms of the last remote command.

Sent from my X5pro using Tapatalk

Just create a new sketch with just the remote handling code in and debug that. That's exactly what I did and it took about 10 mins in total. :)

Thanks. Took me quite a bit more than 10min, but I worked it out in the end.

This IR sensor is sensitive! I really did not need a hole, it picks up reflections from all directions. I can even cover all the openings on the front panel and it still works. I wish I knew this before I drilled the IR hole...

Thanks. Took me quite a bit more than 10min, but I worked it out in the end.

This IR sensor is sensitive! I really did not need a hole, it picks up reflections from all directions. I can even cover all the openings on the front panel and it still works. I wish I knew this before I drilled the IR hole...

Thank you ZDR

I hope it will be good lesson for 'experienced' OlegSh .