• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Apex A40 amplifier PCB interest check

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Updated list

bfg4wd (1x A40 set)
meanman1964 (1x A40 set)
mlloyd1 (1x A40 set)
pchw (1x A40 set + 1x P30zf set)
mos (1x A40 set)
asuslover (1x A40 set)
Kay Pirinha (1x A40 set + 1x P30zf set)
Junie (1x A40 set)

Junie, I had only two P30zf set left and Kay Pirinha was first. Sorry.

All sets are spoken for. If there more interest for the A40, I might add another 10 PCBs and try to lower the cost some more but there will be a point where customs will hit me and it might not be less expensive. Let me check on that but for now all set are spoken for. I'm just awaiting alex_mm's new gerbers.

Thanks
Do

Hi pinnocchio,

I would be interested in a set of A40 and a set of P30zf. (or maybe more depending on $$)

Why don't you include the interest in the P30zf, and have some more boards made???

Thanks,

Myles

Hi Kokanee,

I did not wanted to turn this into a GB since it is a lot of work to mail everything out and all I really wanted is to sell the extra PCBs I had at my cost. The A40 amplifier layout has been build and tested by users already but the P30zf layout from alex_mm has not yet been tested but it has been verified by himself. Because of this, I'm not to inclined on making another batch before someone test the layout. If there's enough interest and some people are ready to take the risk (although quite small) then I can think of running a second batch of the P30zf. I'll see the interest and put you in the list.

Thanks
Do

Updated list

A40 Amplifier
bfg4wd (1x A40 set)
meanman1964 (1x A40 set)
mlloyd1 (1x A40 set)
pchw (1x A40 set + 1x P30zf leftover set)
mos (1x A40 set)
asuslover (1x A40 set)
Kay Pirinha (1x A40 set + 1x P30zf leftover set)
Junie (1x A40 set)
aradan (1x A40 set) - Potentially if we can reach 30 PCBs
Kokanee (1x A40 set) - Potentially if we can reach 30 PCBs

P30zf preamplifier (untested layout but verified by alex_mm). This is just an interest check to see if there's enough people for another batch of PCBs.
touchdown (1x P30zf)
Kokanee (1x P30zf)

I might also have a couple sets of the Very simple quasi complimentary MOSFET amplifier found here:
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/255427-very-simple-quasi-complimentary-mosfet-amplifier.html

I ordered 10 PCBs not yet received and don't know what they look like until I see them. But it has been tested by several users. I believe I might have 3 sets available but need to go through my emails and PMs first. Should also be white with black silkscreen. I have to look at my specs and cost for this one.

Do

Hi,

could anyone please tell us which schematic the A40 boards actually refer to? The schematics and the silkscreen given here don't correlate, as the first one shows components that aren't included in the latter one - and vice versa. So it would be a bit messy to create a valuable BOM.

Best regards!

HI Pinnochio,

I'm a little bit confused now, as your schematic seems to be identical to the one shown within the abovementioned post #4148. The silkscreen there shows some more and other components, e.g. three caps in each supply line, an inductor of unknown value in the output etc.

Presumably not a major issue, but I'd like to direct it to the right way.

Best regards!

Updated list

A40 Amplifier
bfg4wd (1x A40 set)
meanman1964 (1x A40 set)
mlloyd1 (1x A40 set)
pchw (1x A40 set + 1x P30zf leftover set)
mos (1x A40 set)
asuslover (1x A40 set)
Kay Pirinha (1x A40 set + 1x P30zf leftover set)
Junie (1x A40 set)
aradan (1x A40 set) - Potentially if we can reach 30 PCBs
nik_d (2x A40 set) - Potentially if we can reach 30 PCBs

P30zf preamplifier (untested layout but verified by alex_mm). This is just an interest check to see if there's enough people for another batch of PCBs.
touchdown (1x P30zf)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.