• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Apex A40 amplifier PCB interest check

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm running a batch of Apex A40 PCBs rev. 1.4 (PCB layout by Alex_mm).

I'm planning on ordering a batch of 10 or 20 of the following specs

2mm thickness
2 layers
Gold immersion
1oz copper (for 20 PCBs it will be 2oz)
white solder mask
black silk screen

PCBs are 194mm x 94mm

Support for this amplifier can be found on this thread :
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/solid-state/164093-100w-ultimate-fidelity-amplifier-902.html

A would sell with shipping included for 26$ usd a stereo set. Keep in mind that these PCBs a large so production cost is relative to the size. I only have 4 sets to sell as I'm keeping one for myself.

For 20 PCBs if the demand is there, with 2oz copper instead of 1oz copper, the cost per stereo set including shipping would be 22$. So the aim is to get to 20 PCBs which 8 sets would be available.

Keep in mind that I'm covering for 10$ shipping, if it is more expensive for your country, I will charge the difference.

Thanks
Do

Last edited:
Hi meanman1964,

The goal is to build it for the first time. Alex_mm who sent me the gerbers told me he had built it and really liked it. Mile from Apex wrote that the A40 along with the P30zf preamplifier were the best Apex. So I was curious and decided to try it. I have a few P30zf PCB at home that I just récrivez as well.

I like nice quality PCB so that's why I'm going with this quality but I could go with only 1oz copper since the traces are pretty thick.

Thanks
Do

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.