• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Amanero Isolator/Reclocker GB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Pleasure! precious cargo :)

... back to business, your current setup has set a very high bar and my minimum expectation is for the SO3 to better it given that it has isolation and re-clocking that eliminates jitter with reference to a low phase noise clock. Also, as the clocks are 45.xx/49.xxMHz types you should only use it with BBB or similar in full synchronous re-clocking.

S03 bare boards. No components mounted or supplied

Min order 50pcs
Price each $25
If interested please add to this list

Acko X10
Greg Stewart 2
Emyeuoi X2

flowerpot x 3

if we could not get minimum order any possibility to have a lower order qty but at a slightly higher price ?

If the list stagnates after a while ~30days I will advise other options.
I will not keep you all waiting too long:)

Jitter elimination - S03 Synchronous Re-clocking

Re: timing diagram

The delay parameter 'd' can be considered as a snapshot of jitter and see how the output remains locked to the reference clock

Attachments

• Timing 49.PNG
    Timing 49.PNG
    17.1 KB · Views: 384
S03 bare boards. No components mounted or supplied

Min order 50pcs
Price each $25
If interested please add to this list

Acko X10
Greg Stewart 2
Emyeuoi X2
flowerpot x 3
JimS x 1

if we could not get minimum order any possibility to have a lower order qty but at a slightly higher price ?

EDEL NMR Pricing

I've queried availability and pricing via the website. I will report back when I know more.

Ray

Hopefully Acko won't mind me posting this info on his thread; if it looks as though there is mileage in it we can move it elsewhere.

OK, I got the information through about the Edel Network Media Renderer boards;

Network Audio Renderer | ABC PCB

The cost of a single board works out at about $485 (£302, 383Euros) before taxes and shipping. At 10 boards the unit price falls to about $460 (again before taxes and shipping) and there are further price breaks at 25 boards and above.

So the boards are quite expensive and you would need to buy a lot to get a significant reduction in the unit price. Does that sound like a viable group buy - I'm not convinced and it would seem to be easier to just buy a single board if you want one - what do you chaps think?

The information I received gives the prices in Swiss Francs and the numbers above are based on today's exchange rate.

Ray

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.