• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aleph-X Compact PCB Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re: Carondimonio

Hi all,

analogair said:
wow
you would get around 180W @ 3.5 ohm
diss per monoblock Fet's about 400w

You really must have some BIG Heatsinks ?

Well, I' m still looking for the right heatsinks at a right price... actually, I had to put this project on "stand-by" for a while, as right now I really don't have the time to work on it (I'm in the process of moving... :dead: ).

BTW, did everyone get their boards?

Oh, another thing: as far as I can see, the real interest in the rectifier part kits is not very high; so far we're around 20-22 kits, not really enough to get a good price breakdown. OK, let's wait a bit more and see what happens...

Cheers,

Bruno

dr.strangelove3 said:

Yes, the two are from hifi2000.

Very nice quality, only they can't dissipate as much as I would have wanted. Each heatsink is about 0,23 k/w, so 2*0,23 k/w per case.
They aren't even that expensive considering the costs for a few nice heatsinks and a professional made front/plate case.

One is for the Aleph-X and the other one is for the Krell clone. Perhaps I'll also buy one of em ATI cases which are about 20cm larger and would be better for an Aleph-X.

dr,strangelove3,

Which model case are they? What is the size of the heatsinks?RC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.