• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aleph-X Compact PCB Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
They' re here!!!

Hi all,

I finally got the revised rectifier PCBs!!!:D :D :D :D

Tomorrow I will check them thoroughly, to make sure they're OK, and then I'll ship them. By next Monday all the boards should be on their way to their legitimate owners...

I apologise again for this whole mess, hopefully it's going to be the end of it...

Cheers,

Bruno

I haven't been on in a while. A couple years anyway.

I still have some of the original main boards I want to build for a friend and myself.

I would be interested in some rectifier boards and also FET boards for around 12 fets per channel for 4 mono blocks.

If there are extras please let me know. Or I'll wait for the next group order.

Thanks,

Larry

Hi all,

just a short note, as I'm on a business trip and my internet connection is quite slow...

All the revised rectifier PCBs have been sent, please let me know if there's any further problem...

As a side note, many of you have asked me if I want some compensation for it. No, I do not want it, I consider it my duty to fix my own mistakes. On the other hand, if some of you really feel like shelling out some cash, please make a donation to the forum, or to some charity organisations for children in need, at your choice (here's an example .

Cheers,

Bruno

P.S.: I'm not affiliated to the above organisation in any way, I just like their way of trying to make this world a bit better...

new in the list, please help!

Hi mates,

I am new here! First of all thanks so much for what you are doing, blessed guys!

I tried to go over the threads, but it is quit hard to get the right picture of where you are now. So I hope you want help me to start up in some way.

Let us suppose I want to build up two monoblocks, my questions are where do I get final circuits design? How can I get boards and part list.

Thanks so much
Pietro

Hi all,

I still have approx. 5 stereo sets available, thanks to those great members who decided to disappear without even answering my e-mails... :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :headshot: :headshot: :headshot:

So, if anybody is still interested in these PCBs, just send me an e-mail.

BTW, lately several memebers have shown again an interest in the rectifier part kits. If we can put together an order for at least 80-100 kits, the price could be around 13 EUR/kit. Just let me know...

Cheers,

Bruno

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.