• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aleph P is back!! (limited time offer)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
last update:

tadek claimed his boars (already shipped)
nopants gave them up for zrxshack

this is the last call for JohnGeneva to claim his boards; (I had already sent two reminder PMs to him over the last month :violin:). if not claimed by the end of week they will be passed onto the next taker.

Hello Tome

I have sent a Paypal invoice to the email address you gave me on Dec. 31 and 2 or 3 reminders and have not had a response. Perhaps I have the wrong address or there was a typo in the email? Please send me another private message with your email info and I will try again. The FETs are here and waiting for you!

Brian

Hi Bfpca
I put my self on list for fets when you start this group buy and sent you PM with my address info. Until now I don,t receive PP invoice or any other info about my fets.
Thanks
Tome

last update:

tadek claimed his boars (already shipped)
nopants gave them up for zrxshack

this is the last call for JohnGeneva to claim his boards; (I had already sent two reminder PMs to him over the last month :violin:). if not claimed by the end of week they will be passed onto the next taker.

I have had no contact with tadek or JohnGeneva. So, I will also set a deadline of Sunday and then release the FETs to anyone who wants them.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.