• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aleph J-X pcb group buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2007
Paid Member
wiki is locked right now to edits

Ok, I saved the coding to add you guys on the list. But the wiki is locked right now for admin approval. I'll follow up later. PM me if I forget.

Hi Sonidos, Could you put me also on the Wiki. I would like to get boards for two aleph-jx and also the boards for the power supplies. So i think that means

4 aleph-j boards
2 boards for x-ing
and two power supp. boards

Alettagla, I believe a single board includes 2 aleph J's and the board for x-ing. So I will put you down for 2 boards...that should get you what you want.

Joined 2007
Paid Member
ma_coule, my pleasure. For all those who are comfortable with wikis, go right ahead and post away! But if you feel challenged, please post here or PM me and I will add you on the list. I only ask that you go back to the wiki and confirm that I have it right. When I have time, I will add a total below the table, tally the total and add date/time of my totals editing so you will know if it is fairly up to date.:)

Then, we'll leave it up to Peter to see if we have met the minimum to get this moving.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.