• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aleph J-X pcb group buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi,

Well, i've put one of my sets of boards to good use and am now testing a regular AJ prototype. Works so far and does seem to make nice sounds. Thought i'd at least show the boards are being put to use... thanks Peter.

Attachments

• 023.jpg
    023.jpg
    576.2 KB · Views: 309
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    849 KB · Views: 293
Joined 2007
Paid Member
Ok, I had to throw this up as I've got a hectic day here in the salt mines. So my heartfelt apologies for minimal info on the wiki. :eek: Let me know and I will be happy to make some edits. I'm not a wiki guru by any means. But you should be able to begin listing your needs.

Does anyone want me to add Peter's psu board? Peter, do you want me to include it on the wiki? I can make additional edits tonight.

Group buy: Peter Daniels AJ-X pcb GroupBuy2 - diyAudio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.