sissy amp

Attachments

• smesna.gif
    smesna.gif
    16 KB · Views: 472
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
when using balanced inputs , two gates are practically common node for differential/balanced source ...... so pracvtically invisible/irrelevant

so , everything (as load ) positive side of source is seeing is nothing else than negative side of source

and other way around

what you have of resistances in that path is practically (effective) load resistance;

that's always counting on fact that source itself is having negligible output impedance , but that's entirely different part of picture .......

Phew... 12uf/phase is a lot of capacitance and money that I have to throw in my dac to go balanced to the amps, all this to eliminate an opamp that is doing bal/se for the legato iv of my dac and allows me to direct couple the amps to him.

Does it worth to go balanced from the iv to the amps(this way eliminating the opamp)? because I was thinking at transformer coupling(this way I have a nice hf filter too) or a balanced buffer that will accept on his inputs the ~7v dc on the legato outputs referenced to ground and has the output at 0v.

I`m a little bit confused