Aksa Lender P-MOS Hybrid Aleph (ALPHA) Amplifier

By the way, how many F5 turbo V2/V3 with fans do you know?

Go to Images

* f5 turbo v2 v3 amplifier - Google Search

* f5 turbo v2 v3 amplifier fan - Google Search

Always with BIG heatsinks.

Perhaps our beloved moderator 6L6 can mention some, F5 or not :)
Nelson's real amps take a look at schematics if you have?

Look at size as well.
Good thing, if your a true a class fanatic.
Are you bit coin mining as well?
100 Radeons at home or love thermal engineering witch degree do you have?

Last edited:
Actually, Tonza, you do not need a lot of gear. I have a function generator, a 100MHz Tektronix storage CRO and a lot of DMMs. A variac, several soldering irons, and a LOT of components. Most of my designs are done on LTSpice now, since the Fast Fourier Transform has hugely improved design speed and accuracy. I do not require THD meter; I prefer the exact levels of the harmonics.

Most design is a thought process. The base material is the topology, which no instrument will give you. A good memory, an associative mind and an extensive understanding of the history of amp design is all you need. Many audio designers are in love with the measuring instruments, not the sound. This is the consequence of the psychology of numerical appraisal, a bit like the love of V8 engines over sixes. Inline sixes are generally smoother and much cheaper to build and maintain. But the V8 figures are so impressive they attract fantasy. As it is with audio.....

Congratulations BTW on getting your amp up and running, and here's hoping your flu is not afflicting you!

HD

Years ago I created the best/complete world antiadds list. It was staying at Mozilla Hispano. I got tired of receiving excessive filtering complaints and no thanks for the work and I abandoned it in 2013. Most do not value what nothing costs.

http://abp.mozilla-hispano.org/nauscopio/filtros.txt

URL]

Hugh,

Thanks, I will add them to my buy.

Not yet. I have one project to do before getting to it. I’m building a preamp and want to get that finished before moving to the next one. I used to be able to build things faster, but I have a young kid in the mix that takes a lot of my time. It has been a longtime since I have had to worry about young kids, with one about to go to college and the other right behind.

Brad

Tonza,

You are playing with irrelevant figures. 3.5uS means 280KHz, and your input is at 22KHz, above the audible limit, and a square wave with artefacts to 242KHz.

These are absurb expectations for an audio amp, and they do not relate to the sound quality of the amplifier.

The ALPHA 20 is down 1dB at 80KHz, with 6.3 degree of phase shift at 20KHz. These are adequate for an audio amplifier, but they do not even begin to explain the sound quality........

If you use a 5.5mm rifle would you expect to kill a substantial animal at 4kms, like a 7.62mm can?

HD

Last edited:
Please clear your PMs - full and cannot accept new messages. HD&AD:confused:
I done that much easier to send massage with computer than the old one+one 3T

I really don't care for arta that much for amp measurement.

IMO multi instrument pro does a better job at this.

When tuned good i'll send the printscreen fotos of the software and soundcard measurements so thd imd bla bla bla & bla.
Good weekend for everybody!!!:D