• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Aavid Thermalloy Possible Group Buy

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello guys, thanks for the updates so far. I just need these members to ensure they are confirmed and entered on the "Financial Obligations and Logistics (OPEN)" portion of the wiki and I can calculate all the dollars owing. This section is your commiment section and is who I will be contacting and buying product for.

Bobellis
Tube Noob
Khundude
Donovad
jimt
Grimberg
merlin2069er
dweekie
gjfim1

Regards

Anthony

merlin2069er said:
Ok, I've added my name to the wiki.

Still confused as to how much it's going to cost me.

Hello there, yeah a few members are; but I need to have this information to get the final numbers. If it ends up being more than you want to spend you would advise me that you have to back out and I would recalculate all numbers again.

I think this is why a lot of members do not run a GB more than once, these are never easy to run, keep everyone happy and deliver a good final result.

I will not commit anyone to an order until they have accepted the final dollar amount.

Regards

Anthony

Coulomb said:
Hello guys, thanks for the updates so far. I just need these members to ensure they are confirmed and entered on the "Financial Obligations and Logistics (OPEN)" portion of the wiki and I can calculate all the dollars owing. This section is your commiment section and is who I will be contacting and buying product for.

Bobellis
Tube Noob
Khundude
Donovad
jimt
Grimberg
merlin2069er
dweekie
gjfim1

Regards

Anthony

Ok here are the members that need to complete part two. I forgot Khundude had dropped out.

Bobellis
Tube Noob
Donovad
jimt
Grimberg
dweekie
gjfim1

Regards

Anthony

Okay just a few more members to update thier shipping information so I can post the shipping costs.

What I have so far is a member in New York State near Buffalo, who is willing to redistribute the US parcels. The quote to ship the consolidated skid to him is just over $400 CAD roughly $3.70 CAD per heat sink. If the same heatsinks were to be shipped from Canada the taxes @ 13% would add about $6 CAD per heatsink.

What I intend to do next is calculate the shipping direct from me with the taxes in and compare them to the rates to ship them USPS from Buffalo area to the ZIP codes the members have left on file to see what is cheaper.

Regards

Anthony

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.