a wonderfull sziklai

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
another example

with Hexfet and OPA 604 :eek:

Attachments

• hex-hcfp.gif
    hex-hcfp.gif
    13.5 KB · Views: 1,066
simply

Joy 200 v4 .Testing ...
Slew rate 150V/uS ,Thd(Pout>20W,1khz-20khz,5 harm) =0.0003%
here have been improvements: the thermal regime, phase reserve, THD, slew
rate, TID, the driver failure, etc.
Outputs is still enjoying the benefits of sziklai .
:)

Attachments

• 0.0003 v4.jpg
    0.0003 v4.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,070
catalin said:
Stee last year I was 2 times in Milan. :) I still don't belive that is better to get rid with 47uF capacitor.The error voltage (in output ) will be splited by 22k/680 so in dc the V offset will be bigger(volts).

The error voltage(dc offset) will compare the output voltage by a factor of 22k/680 since in output we don't have an voltage divider.Pls show your schematic

Re: CFP Driver

Stee said:
continues to be a possible solution
for a high-contrast sound :rolleyes:

stee ......
it seems to me that you are a person that really working with electronics ..... i understand that this consume a quiet big if not the bigest portion of your every day .....

i wonder though how come its possible one person to flood arround so many threads with so many schematics ..... when one schematic is a variation of the other and so on and on and on ....

then again i wonder how a person can have such a strong relation with a simulator .....

wouldnt it be better if you just focus in one schematic and then construct it and work on it for the possible variations and improovments ?????

i dont mean to be rude or apply critisism for someone i dont know but i was just curious ......

i actually enjoy people that study electronics and dont work with fast food solutions .....

many happy regards sakis

Disabled Account
Joined 2006
Andrew, maybe not quite on this one, I like to experiment myself with some never used ideas but obviously the theory must work.

The scheme by stee here is used by some fine very expensive highend manufacturers, let me rather say that scheme without it being a cfp. It has its advantages and disadvantages, now with a cfp it might be interesting. I use the cfp ef too but with some simple mods to further improve it, especially when it comes to crossover artifacts. The scheme by stee can also be further refined.

This might be one of stee s better ideas, Ill see what can be had of this.

Disabled Account
Joined 2006
Plenty current can be flowed, if I can give you one reference look at eletrocompaniet outputstages, theres something they do very well, loads and loads of powerful clean bass. I have 2 nemo s and 2 aw250 amps, for bass I havent heard any amp of any price be better at low frequencies.

I can supply a schem if you want to have a look.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.