900W H-class PA Amp with Limiter

rohmad fauzy is my good friend,
he build toroidal transformer almoust 40kg
use voltage for apex h900tef 120vac-60vac-ct-60vac-120vac or 170vdc-85vdc-ct-85vdc-170vdc
and 12 pair c5200/a1943
with my design pcb h900tef

CIIMW

isn´t that a little bit too much? at peak power there would be about 300Vdc of Vce at output transistors and max for them is about 200V... it will burn even with no load!

Happy new year to you all :)

I'm wondering if the Apex Step Driver will work with my Panson Audio Initial Series 4 Pair Output board...

If i understand right my reference point will be fed from the pre-drivers. Is this correct??

Power would be fed by 2x 800VA Toroids ( 80VCT, 60VCT, 36VCT and 24VCT )
The 80V and 60V sections would be fed into its respective my rectifying board, that are loaded with 6x 15000uF caps and the other sections would be a simple 5A or 10A bridge and 1000uF cap.

This is will be applied for each Monoblock...

No One ??

this guy is not sharing pcb layouts, shellfish guy.

It's worthless to post here if you don't share your work to all DIY freind.

Regards,

I agree to both of them, although iam just a nuwbie n have a little knowledge, thanks to apex n other great member here, next month i will build my H900 for the first time, now is completing my parts for H900, have been a silent reader here a little bit long because of my knowledge

Hello Mr. Nazirdigi
Is the attached photo a correct design of h-900 extended

Attachments

• colour print.jpg
    colour print.jpg
    538.7 KB · Views: 1,755
H900 for DIY

Yes, but here in this thread people have no knowledge about the reliable working of an amplifier, all they do is copy , copy and make a big amp without knowing an iota about it.:eek:
very true sir, ... most of them just copy & copy. :confused:
but in my opinion it does not matter, they would have done this loss, ...
Thank you sir, you have reminded us and the DIYer ;)