50Hz field effect on health?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Wow, interesting find.

Also, the editor has 8 articles in the first 6 issues...whoa.

Um, Retsel, you do understand that one of the EEG electrodes is in fact, ground, right? As in, the subjects are ALL earthed by the EEG machine as part of the process of doing an EEG.

So, when the researchers thought they were taking an unearthed reading, they were in fact NOT taking an unearthed reading..And, worst still, when they earthed the subject, they created a ground loop. Which means, they are measuring ground loop voltages mixed into the EEG readings, a very bad methodology for EEG's.

Ah, such bogus science. Like shooting fish in a barrel..

John

Last edited:
Joined 2014
Paid Member
Where the the Name James L.Oshman is mentioned.

Now I will give Dr. Oshman the benefit of the doubt, but this Energy Medicine University :: James L. Oschman, PhD would suggest that if he is serious he is in danger of being marked as a kook.

It actually looks like he's involved in searching the world for alternative medical theories and subjecting them to scientific review, testing them rigorously as it were.

John

Where the the Name James L.Oshman is mentioned.

Now I will give Dr. Oshman the benefit of the doubt, but this Energy Medicine University :: James L. Oschman, PhD would suggest that if he is serious he is in danger of being marked as a kook.

Go ahead take all the fun out of it. :) (Actually looks legit...)

JN I strongly recommend you do not try shooting fish in a barrel. There can be not enough distance for the muzzle blast to dissipate. At sharp angles the bullet may even bounce.

Then there are the practical aspects of the optical index changes enough that shooting at an angle you probably will be aiming incorrectly. Also there is the issue of the drag from the water on the projectile.

It really is quite dangerous and not as easy as it seems.... :)

(Just had to dis.. another cliche. Next time try hitting the barn wall from inside... Don't do that from just behind a horse or goat.)

Last edited:

JN I strongly recommend you do not try shooting fish in a barrel. There can be not enough distance for the muzzle blast to dissipate. At sharp angles the bullet may even bounce.

Then there are the practical aspects of the optical index changes enough that shooting at an angle you probably will be aiming incorrectly. Also there is the issue of the drag from the water on the projectile.

It really is quite dangerous and not as easy as it seems.... :)

(Just had to dis.. another cliche. Next time try hitting the barn wall from inside... Don't do that from just behind a horse or goat.)

My camera doesn't have a barrel. :confused: What are you thinking of??

John

Joined 2014
Paid Member

As I said, benefit of the doubt. It got the spidy sense tingling as it was a distance learning institute, but didn't have time to dig deeper. Oh and the name 'Nature's own reseach association' does sound a bit hippy!

Minigun. You know it makes sense. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvHMbN_epe4

Personal Reports about Earthing

I find the two following webpages interesting for those interested in Earthing. There are many reviews of an Earthing book (Earthing, the most important discovery ever?, by Clint Ober) which is available for purchase. But what is most interesting are the comments by those who tried earthing and their reports of the differences they noticed.

Earthing: The Most Important Health Discovery Ever? by Clinton Ober ? Reviews, Discussion, Bookclubs, Lists

Robot Check

Retsel

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.