50Hz field effect on health?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm reminded that so long ago there was a forward-thinking ape who could imagine so much more than his contemporaries who were pooh-poohing his ideas:

"What exactly will the post-simian do with all that time? Do we really want to live in a society populated by geriatric 27- year- olds?"

Enough is Enough: A Thinking Ape’s Critique of Trans-Simianism

What will he do with all that time?

Learn to get good at thinking. I find thinking, really thinking about hard problems a very difficult thing to do.

It's my view after 70 years of observation that 99.999% of folk have the same difficulty.:eek:

I find the two following webpages interesting for those interested in Earthing. There are many reviews of an Earthing book (Earthing, the most important discovery ever?, by Clint Ober) which is available for purchase. But what is most interesting are the comments by those who tried earthing and their reports of the differences they noticed.

Earthing: The Most Important Health Discovery Ever? by Clinton Ober ? Reviews, Discussion, Bookclubs, Lists

Robot Check

Retsel

You do understand his book is not in the medical category, not in the science category, and not even in the non fiction category, right? "Body, mind, and spirit"...ok..

He sells products to those who believe.

Earthing Institute?

You are his target audience.

If you were really serious, you would look up Faraday cage.

Gene Hackman had one in enemy of the state.

John

If you were really serious, you would look up Faraday cage.

Of course the moderate solution is a tin foil hat.

I heard of someone whose father reportedly made an aluminum "fort" from teh newspaper printing sheets (and wore a bucket wrapped with soft copper tubing on his head while inside) ostensibly to keep the gov't from reading his thoughts.... Mostly Harmless kooky sort of guy.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.