-/+ 50 v SMPS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
2x35V/5A SMPS supply !?

Hi all ! :)
Very interesting topic, so please help me!?
I need a SMPS supply 2x35V/5A (project) for the audio amplifier with TDA7294/4om.
Give the suggestion that the power to choose!;)
thanks and cheers !!

Last edited:
Hi all ! :)
Very interesting topic, so please help me!?
I need a SMPS supply 2x35V/5A (project) for the audio amplifier with TDA7294/4om.
Give the suggestion that the power to choose!;)
thanks and cheers !!

may be you can try this, it works great. I have modified this design for +-70 and tested on a 400watts amp whihout much heating. You may be required to decrease the no. turns and gauge according to your requirement

thanks

Attachments

• ir2110 smps.jpg
    ir2110 smps.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 2,239
Last edited:
may be you can try this, it works great. I have modified this design for +-70 and tested on a 400watts amp whihout much heating. You may be required to decrease the no. turns and gauge according to your requirement

thanks
Why modified this design for + /-70V, i need + /-35V for an amplifier with TDA7294!?
Question: Does this can be fed to drive amplifier with TDA7294?:confused::rolleyes:
thanks

Last edited:
and why not? just goes to show how much you understand this, and why you should not do it, it can kill you... I think you would be better off, with buying already made one
Greetings from Slovenia!
SMPS should be submitted well-known amplifier with TDA7294 (stereo 2x100W/4om!?), No problem!:santa::(
thanks and cheers !!;):)
Please, if you are able to give this to the English or the Serbien or Croation language!?
Best regards and move on!
P.S.
http://www.cyfronika.com.pl/kityavt2/avt2732pdf.pdf

Last edited:
Using Bootstrap Start-Up saves one transformer

Good effort. Keep it up.
Next time try to avoid linear transformer in smps circuit.
Feed back process is good.
Thanks.

SMPS supplies often used to employ a large power resistor and a zener to provide the (eg 12V) for the electronics during start-up. Once the PSU was running, the 12V was supplied by an auxilliary winding on the output transformer. As the resistor only had to provide power for a few cycles it never really got hot.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    419.4 KB · Views: 1,301
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.