• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2x60W/1x120W audio amplifier PCB (LM4780/4732)

Thanks Damian, all quite clear now.
In the meanwhile I spotted your site. Beautiful, full of interesting stuff, but alas quite work in progress sort of -- will be great, though.

Now I just need an e-mail at which I can tell Paypal to pay you, and I am ready to send you the money. :$::$::$:

Please let me know. :mail:

Finally. This delays in my boardhouse are killing me ;)

Attachments

• lm4780_gold_pcb.jpg
    lm4780_gold_pcb.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 489
LM4780 PCBs received

Hi Damian,
I received this morning your LM4780 PCBs and additional resistors. They look really fine. Thank you.
But please tell me, in the included schema I read "Warning! The LM4780 enclosure sink pad is internally connected to (-)U supply!"
What does this imply? :confused:

Thanks for helping. :wiz:

ex007 is right - in most constructions heatsink is connected to ground so you have to isolate it from LM4780 chip enclosure. Silicon/mica pad is good enough. If you decide to isolate heatsink you can mount chip directly on it.

Mangrovejack, shipment to Australia will probably cost about 10-11$ (priority, registered air mail). Board, LM's and resistors are available so if somebody is interested - just let me know.

Damian

Can I use these boards to activate my new(est) two way speaker ?
...Inside the speakerbox where there is limited space.

I would need to put power supply in separate case
and assume that the gold plated board can still be separated... ???

Regards
Reinhold

P.S.:
Do you also have boards for the
simple RIAA preamp on your webpage at hand ?
:D

USB audio DAC +headphone amplifier

Hi Damian,
do you happen to have one PCB left for your PCM2702 USB audio DAC and one PCB for TPA6120 headphone amplifier? If yes how much would it cost?

BTW could anybody tell me where to buy this darn TPA6120? couldn't source it out no matter how deep I googled around ... Hope also that PCM2702 isn't just as hard to spot...

Thanks a million :D