• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2x60W/1x120W audio amplifier PCB (LM4780/4732)

To Veteran

I have read a portion(not all) of all the postings, I found many people are interested in the purchase and I am one of them. Most inquires involves:

1. Postal charges
2. Price per board, how to pay you via Paypal which is the best method.
3. Availability(no problem I assume)

Your website or latest posting at DIYaudio do not address the above issues, i like to suggest you address all these at your website.

If these boards are not ready to despatch you mention as well.

All of us would welcome that you detail the info in your website as soon as you can. You are doing a good service to all DIYers here. Cheers..

Anyone know where I can get the BYW29/200 diodes for a reasonable price? I need 32 of them.

Is something like this ok?
http://cgi.ebay.com/PHILIPS-SEMICON...101675723QQcategoryZ40113QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I know it has a much higher voltage and amp rating, but if they will fit would they be ok?

Or maybe these ones:
http://cgi.ebay.com/PHILIPS-SEMICON...0QQihZ008QQcategoryZ73142QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Otherwise these are the only one's I can find in Australia:
http://www.jaycar.com.au/productVie...d2=&pageNumber=&priceMin=&priceMax=&SUBCATID=
But I can't justify $83 just for the diodes!

I'm using elements that I have from different sources so there is no part list from most of my projects (I can only generate list with types and values directly form my PCB software).

Goofi, I'm out of USB DAC PCB's. TPA6120 PCB - about 3$ each. I will think about another run of USB DAC boards - this external sound card is better then most of commercial (internal or external) products ;)

USB DAC PCB + TPA6120 PCB

veteran said:
Goofi, I'm out of USB DAC PCB's. TPA6120 PCB - about 3$ each. I will think about another run of USB DAC boards - this external sound card is better then most of commercial (internal or external) products ;)
Veteran, thanks for answering. If you are going to order a new batch of USB DAC boards count me in for one or two (if it's not too far away in the future) So I will also get a couple TPA6120 PCB's along (to minimize shipping factor). What about the involved IC's? Could you also have some TPA6120 for sale? And what about components for USB DAC?
Thanks a lot
:cubist:

yes I am interested

veteran said:
After cleaning my stuff I found 2 USB DAC tin plated boards - if you are interested just let me know. I will probably find some basic elements for them.
Hi Veteran, yes I am interested. :up: How much will they cost?
Please add to them a couple TPA6120 PCBs.
When you can, let me also know about elements to populate them and their price, if you find some.
Thanks a lot, your help is highly appreciated