• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2x60W/1x120W audio amplifier PCB (LM4780/4732)

I personally had no doubts, but understand why people get nervous :)

Nice to see you back Damian, i suspected you were busy. From the many projects i can see you are working on, i don't understand how you get the time to have a "normal" work :D

All the best to you and everybody here.

Ebbe

veteran said:

We got about two weeks before LM4780 boards arrive so there is no rush. I will prepare the list, place more information and documentation on my web page (part list, schematics...) and answer all email.

Moneybookers works similar to PayPal. Registration will take few days.

Resistors should be ready in the end of text week.

I am interested but am a newbie with some soldering experience, after t-amp mod.

what do I need to add to work as a power amp for a stereo use? (do I have to get parts from elsewhere from schemiatics?)

I am very interested.

gychang

DaMeat said:
Hi Veteran,
Are you going through with this GB? If so I would be interested in 4 boards if they will be available soon...

LM4780 or PowerClone PCB? I don't have first board but I have some PowerClone PCBs (including 0.22R/3W/0.5% resistors).

Attachments

• power_clone_4.jpg
    power_clone_4.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 475