• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2x150W Amp module for sale

For mounting the amplifier into the speaker cabinet, the plate version would be the suitable candidate, but it may take some time for the final release

Eric, I am doing my own plates with directed airflow. I don't really mind module only
Sorry Randy

We do not have such a small amp module, 2X150W is our smallest amp module ~~
For that power rating, I think the TPA3116 amplifier module in the market would be a nice candidate.

Thanks,Eric

It's cool man. I am wary of ambiguous quality on Ali and such for long term use and I really enjoy your integrated PSUs. I'll stick with your 150w ones. I also don't mind building that extra headroom into the design. Better to run the 150w at idle than push a smaller module all the time

I had a question for you re the FFA001. Can this run 16R + 16R? What would be the power output?

Thanks Randy for your great support on my amplifier modules.
FFA001 CAN support the 16R+16R load,and the output is 75WX2 @16R.

Thanks,Eric
Thanks for the confirmation Eric. Do have an updated list of all your modules and their power output specs?
Hi Randy
It is 75W/ch @ 16Ohm. See following measurement
https://www.diyaudio.com/community/attachments/1-vout-pout-jpg.1144312/
George
Thank you George

I am trying to work out how many 40wrms 4R full range drivers I can hang off each channel. I would like to run 4 each side, I guess I can either series the lot for 16R or parallel gang two series pairs for 4R? Which config would be the better option?

I would go with the "parallel gang two series pairs for 4R"
Thanks man. Been working further on this and I think that for this project (2x 2.1 channel TL HT soundbar for 4.2 with phantom centre setup), 2 of these 4R full range drivers per channel would be more than sufficient. I already have 2x FFA001V3-HB. Two of these drivers can run per CH2 in series at 8R. Each CH1 will then power each voice coil on the 4R+4R DVC sub. Does this make sense and seem like a good fit for the drives and amps?

Eric, you DSP module better have at least 6 channels!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Hi all, does the FFA002 operate on 120V AC? I see 120V listed in the specs for output power, but the "summary" shows 175-265Vac input.

From page 1:
FFA002V2 (1U height)
Output: 2x300W @ 4 / 8ohm
Input: 85--265Vac, constant power SMPS
Size: 95x200mm
Price: $99.9/Unit, w/o shipping (Inc. I/O buffer and mating cables)

I did have a PM exchange with Eric a little while ago about FFA002V2. He knows I bought 4 FFA001 before & that I'm in Canada with 120VAC: He never cautioned me about 120VAC not being usable with FFA002V2.

But to be safe, wait for Eric to chime in.

Reactions: 1 user
Not to change the subject but our monoblocks sound sweet. Flat across the range.
IMG_0283.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users
From page 1:

I did have a PM exchange with Eric a little while ago about FFA002V2. He knows I bought 4 FFA001 before & that I'm in Canada with 120VAC: He never cautioned me about 120VAC not being usable with FFA002V2.

But to be safe, wait for Eric to chime in.
Thanks for the reply.
The previous FFA002V1 is only for high-voltage countries (175-265Vac). And FFA002V2 is designed for universal. No worries :)