• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2nd Annual Cardas Bulk Purchase

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
Re: Bad Email Address

roddyama said:
NeilS,

Your email did not get through. Please check your email and send me the correct address.
roddyama said:
Raincheck,

Your email address does not work. Please send me a good address.
You two need to contact me with good email addresses if you want to participate.
-----------------------------------------------
Erez,

You email server is full and my email to you was returned to me undelivered.

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
A Couple Clarifications From Cardas

Here are a couple of clarifications on some of the Cardas parts.

WRT the price of the 1-lb roll of solder.
The solder is one of the few item from Cardas where there is a significant quantity discount. DIYCable will not be able to take advantage of that discount with our quantities. Added to that was a recent price increase on the solder which made the matter worse. This is why there is such a wide range of prices for the Cardas solder on the WWW. My suggestion is to shop around to get the best combination of sale price and shipping.

WRT the Cardas binding posts accepting banana plugs.
Here is the reply from Brian Von Bork of Cardas:
The only Cardas binding posts that don't accept bananas are the CPBP (Patented Posts) and the euro versions... so basically all of the normal looking posts take bananas.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.