• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

2nd Annual Cardas Bulk Purchase

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
The New 2nd Annual Cardas Bulk Purchase Schedule.

Request for the Price List will be accepted, by email ONLY, up until Saturday at midnight EST.

I will be away from my computer from March 2nd through March 10th. For this reason I have pushed the schedule out by a week.

Ordering will end on Saturday, March 13th at midnight, EST. No orders will be accepted after that time.

If you make your payment with PayPal, thank you because it is the preferred method and saves me a lot of work and time.

If you cannot or plan not to use PayPal, your payment must be in my hand by Monday, March 15th.
On Tuesday, March 16th, I will finalize and submit the complete order. If I do not have your payment, your parts will not be included. I will return all late payments!

I hope to take receipt of the parts by early the week of March 23rd. I will began shipping within two day of receiving the order from DIYCable.

If you are having a specific problem with this schedule, you should email me so we can work it out.

Please ask all general questions here in this thread. READ FIRST, ask questions after you do not find your answer in this thread or in the 2nd Annual Cardas Bulk Purchase WIKI page.

roddyama said:

You will notice the RCA jacks (except for CTFA) have both red and white insulators.

Hi - I ordered, with Yoke 12 CTFA - are they made seperatly R and L so you must specify, or are they "as is". I would like to recieve 6 R and 6 L.

Lupulroz said:
By chance I have 100 CTFA's and 10 HCBP s.
If someone is interested... Roddyama?

What is the price of CTFA and HCBP (L or S)? I'm interested - mail me at anorgan@mail.com.

Zapped said:
I would like to get a few extra phono jacks and a few of the plated binding posts. BTW, for anyone who is bugged by oxidation on the non-plated connectors, there is a company that produces anti-oxidation products (do a search on Caig products) that are truly exceptional (as well as truly expensive). A little goes a long way, however. They first advertised in TAA about 30 years ago. They work.

Larry Wright
Seattle area

I still have mine from (way too many) years ago in a box somewhere. Blue and red? Cramolin or something like that?

Truly amazed by all the Seattlites on these boards...

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
We Got A Break On Cardas Solder!!!

The Price for Cardas Solder has Been Lowered.

Those who have ordered the solder and already paid will get a refund of $10 + 3%

Those that have placed their order for the solder and not paid yet will now pay $10 less than expected.

Those who have ordered, but did not get the solder because of the price can subtract $10 from your solder price as it is on the list ad reconsider. I will change the order for your if you would like to add the solder.

Those who haven't ordered yet, but have and old spreadsheet can just subtract $10 from the price of the solder.

I will update all of the price lists from this point with the word "UPDATED PRICE" in the line for the solder.

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002

Request for the Price List Is CLOSED.

I will be away from my computer from March 2nd through March 10th. For this reason I have pushed the rest of the schedule out by a week.

Ordering will end on Saturday, March 13th at midnight, EST. No orders will be accepted after that time.

If you make your payment with PayPal, thank you because it is the preferred method and saves me a lot of work and time.

If you cannot or plan not to use PayPal, your payment must be in my hand by Monday, March 15th.
On Tuesday, March 16th, I will finalize and submit the complete order. If I do not have your payment, your parts will not be included. I will return all late payments!

I hope to take receipt of the parts by early the week of March 23rd. I will began shipping within two day of receiving the order from DIYCable.

If you are having a specific problem with this schedule, you should email me so we can work it out.

Please ask all general questions here in this thread. READ FIRST, ask questions after you do not find your answer in this thread or in the 2nd Annual Cardas Bulk Purchase WIKI page.

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
The Price for Cardas Solder has Been Lowered.

Those that have placed their order for the solder and not paid yet will now pay $10 less than expected.

Those who have ordered, but did not get the solder because of the price can subtract $10 from your solder price as it is on the list and reconsider. I will change the order for you if you would like to add the solder.

Those who haven't ordered yet, but have and old price list can just subtract $10 from the price of the solder.

Those who have ordered the solder and already paid should have received a refund of $10 + 3%

A few of you received the updated price list. The line for the solder is marked with the word "UPDATED".

Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002

I will be away from my computer from March 2nd through March 10th. This means I will not answer any emails until next Wednesday. Also, for this reason I have pushed the rest of the schedule out by a week.

hi all, looking to save some money on some high quality parts...which parts would be a good choice for binding posts, RCAs and whatnot? I'm looking to try that NIGC for my first attempt at an amp, as the PCB is on group order, and there seems to be a chassis being made, so that would really simplify things. Plus, Rodd is local for me, so hopefully I'll be able to get some help from him ;)

If you could supply some popular part numbers, I'll check the price list and see exactly how much things will cost...this would also be for future DIY speakers.

EvilYoda said:
I'm looking to try that NIGC for my first attempt at an amp, as the PCB is on group order, and there seems to be a chassis being made, so that would really simplify things.

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=339463#post339463

In this picture we can see that Peter is using the CPBP posts. The RCA's are not Cardas, but similar design to the GRFA. In any case, in the 1 "all out" NIGC I am building, I will use CPBP and GRFA.

Welcome back...........

Attachments

• abr1314l.jpg
    abr1314l.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 394
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
The New 2nd Annual Cardas Bulk Purchase Schedule Update.

No More Price Lists Will Be Provided!

Hi all,

I got the price list within the alloted time :)

However not being familiar with Cardas and their prices, I am curious and not sure what to order.

If there was one thing you could order from this list. What would it be and why?

I frequently build tube amps...so rca and binding posts will always come in handy. But which ones are the ones to get? The long rca ones look handy because I often work with wood...

Thanks in advance,
Bas

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.