100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

Hi! Sir Apex,

It's been a while guess I have lost track of the progress in this thread...:(:D
Actually I have been keeping these files for my future DIY project and I guess it's about time...will these pair of circuit work effectively? (below image)

However I may have a problem acquiring BC517, any sub for this transistors?
Also what could be the safe value for T5A (thermistor) in the soft start.?
I assume the protect terminal of the amp connects to the protect terminal of the PSU? Kindly clarify would there be any component changes on both circuit. I will be using +/-50vdc rated at 500w.

Guess I have asked too much :)

Regards!

Use any TO92 NPN darlington instead BC517, and T5A is 5A fuse not thermistor.
Regards

?

Hi! Sir Apex,

It's been a while guess I have lost track of the progress in this thread...:(:D
Actually I have been keeping these files for my future DIY project and I guess it's about time...will these pair of circuit work effectively? (below image)

However I may have a problem acquiring BC517, any sub for this transistors?
Also what could be the safe value for T5A (thermistor) in the soft start.?
I assume the protect terminal of the amp connects to the protect terminal of the PSU? Kindly clarify would there be any component changes on both circuit. I will be using +/-50vdc rated at 500w.

Guess I have asked too much :)

Regards!

Where have you found files for this amp that you have posted, http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/atta...18-100w-ultimate-fidelity-amplifier-ax-xx.jpg have you done this pcb or was it APEX pcb? I haven´t seen them anywhere,could you post them here? I would like to have those...

Hi!

It was sir Apex's not mine..:D I could not remember to which thread I have downloaded the files. Anyway here it is...guess Sir Apex was sharing it for DIY:up: I think 100uf/16v in the parts lay should be 1000uf/16v. Kindly ask Sir Apex for other changes in the component. I could not find the right schematic.I have not built the amp yet :) Let me know how it goes with your built...:D

Attachments

• AX-xx.jpg
    AX-xx.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 2,527
  • AX-xxx Bottom 180x62 mm.jpg
    AX-xxx Bottom 180x62 mm.jpg
    441.9 KB · Views: 2,458
AX series

Hi!

It was sir Apex's not mine..:D I could not remember to which thread I have downloaded the files. Anyway here it is...guess Sir Apex was sharing it for DIY:up: I think 100uf/16v in the parts lay should be 1000uf/16v. Kindly ask Sir Apex for other changes in the component. I could not find the right schematic.I have not built the amp yet :) Let me know how it goes with your built...:D

It looks like his work of pcb design but still i wasn´t sure. It looks like AX but with triple pair of output transistors,i would really like to read and know more about this amplifier...

This PCB is not my design, it's based on AX20 and add signal, clip...

That surprises me..I never have thought that this lay-out that looks exactly like your trademark design was a fake??? :crazy:

I wonder if this'll work without encountering problems...:h_ache: but believe me I got this design from one of Apex threads...now..now..who could have done such work with Apex trademark printed in it...:whazzat:

That surprises me..I never have thought that this lay-out that looks exactly like your trademark design was a fake??? :crazy:

I wonder if this'll work without encountering problems...:h_ache: but believe me I got this design from one of Apex threads...now..now..who could have done such work with Apex trademark printed in it...:whazzat:
This PCB is from this thread but not from my post.
On my PCB designs you can see AX14, NX14...

Last edited:
Modified Power Technics to APEX AX-14

Okay we just saw the picture directly, I steeled tone control.
I use this to adjust the taste of my ears and use the existing buttons as an option to add audio and USB MP3 player in it, AX-14 is fantastic for my home. very quiet voice barely audible noise in it thanks APEX I like this.

Attachments

• Dalimunthe880.jpg
    Dalimunthe880.jpg
    471.5 KB · Views: 2,127
  • Dalimunthe881.jpg
    Dalimunthe881.jpg
    405.2 KB · Views: 1,837
  • Dalimunthe882.jpg
    Dalimunthe882.jpg
    838.8 KB · Views: 1,585