100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

Hi sir what is the maximimum dc voltage for this ax14 version with MJL4281A MJL4302A in output? And how much power have this 4 and 8 R load. I'm interested in building this amplifier. Thank you.

548048d1462758515-100w-ultimate-fidelity-amplifier-13095911_10206822861556926_4106557095170963108_n-jpg

Last edited:

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,683
Last edited:
Apex Input Selector

Hi, after I have built a completely digital preamp with WLAN control (Controlling PGA2310 with ESP8266 via Browser and Android), I wanted to build a completely analog preamp :). Since the P20 is already finished and also the 24V power supply, I needed a analog input selector.
Here it is.
All components according to schematics by Mile and all works fine.
The layout picture from Sprint shows a corrected version with the forgotten wires.

regards Olaf

Attachments

• Apex input selector.jpg
    Apex input selector.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,624
  • ApexInputSelector_01.jpg
    ApexInputSelector_01.jpg
    214.6 KB · Views: 1,626
Hi, after I have built a completely digital preamp with WLAN control (Controlling PGA2310 with ESP8266 via Browser and Android), I wanted to build a completely analog preamp :). Since the P20 is already finished and also the 24V power supply, I needed a analog input selector.
Here it is.
All components according to schematics by Mile and all works fine.
The layout picture from Sprint shows a corrected version with the forgotten wires.

regards Olaf

Nice work... 220k must be add for histeresis.
Regards

Attachments

• APEX Pot Selector.JPG
    APEX Pot Selector.JPG
    150.8 KB · Views: 2,077
Hello all,

Regarding input selector with relays i must say that Feeling when turning knob, sound of clicking relays, led's on the front panel... that it is a awesome. Especially when you have little kids, they will love it. They were my endurance testers and after a month of hard testing, clicking, turning knob, everything is working just fine.

After apexaudio posted sketch and idea i wanted to try to build it, made my first prototype and it was successful. You can see that on video that apexaudio has posted here http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/soli...imate-fidelity-amplifier-979.html#post5156520

Parts are not critical at all, photocoupler's on my prototype are all diferent, 1-PC817, 2-PC123, and one with no name :)

People on this forum are saying that magnetic field from relay coil can distort signal, but this is not true. There is no injection into the signal!

P.S.
Sorry for the circuit and pcb that are made with Circuit wizard. After looking at how it looks in Sprint, i have immediately switch to it.

Best Regards,
Predrag