100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

AX-11 ready for the initial tests ...

ax11_final.jpg

AX-14 Testing,

I started testing my AX14, set up bias to 15mV, and DC offset is 2.5mV. i have it with my bulb tester and no light stay off. connected an speaker and sound is good. however when i measure the output power i use a 8ohm dummy load when I pass over 14V of power the light bulb tester lights up, turn the volume down under 14V and lights goes off. Any avise to troubleshoot will be appreciated.

AX-14 Testing,

I started testing my AX14, set up bias to 15mV, and DC offset is 2.5mV. i have it with my bulb tester and no light stay off. connected an speaker and sound is good. however when i measure the output power i use a 8ohm dummy load when I pass over 14V of power the light bulb tester lights up, turn the volume down under 14V and lights goes off. Any avise to troubleshoot will be appreciated.

It is OK. You must measure output power without light bulb.

AX-14 Testing,

The Mains Bulb Tester is a damage limitation device in case one has made a mistake with wiring.

You do not use it to bias an output stage.
You do not use it to test power outputs.