100W Ultimate Fidelity Amplifier

I tried with Sprint 6 and just wasted a couple hours with out any good result.

Please ,post schematic with values of component and I will layout for you ;)
Regards,Alex

Hi Alex
First of all I want to give you a big thank you for your help (offer)
Here is the schematic, if you are too busy make it simple as possible

C1 to C4 = 4 X 10 000uF 63V

D1 to D4 = 4 X MUR1560G (TO220 case) Heatsink not necessary or max 2 diode on 1 heatsink, the easiest way.

R1 to R4 resistors 1 Ohm 3Watt

If you already has something similar in your library please let me know.
Thank you very much one more time

Greetings gabor

Attachments

• Symmetrical-Dual-Polarity-Power-Supply-Circuit.jpg
    Symmetrical-Dual-Polarity-Power-Supply-Circuit.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 1,235
Hi Gabor ,
I have layout this morning, first PCB of PSU and I hope you like it.......:D
Regards,Alex

Attachments

• PCB PSU ALL COLOR.JPG
    PCB PSU ALL COLOR.JPG
    642.5 KB · Views: 1,207
  • PCB ALL GRAY.pdf
    37.8 KB · Views: 318
  • PCB PSU BOTTOM MIRRORED.pdf
    15.1 KB · Views: 280
  • PCB TOP SILK SCREEN MIRRORED.pdf
    23.3 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
Alex if I could ask a small mode not because the layout is not supper
Based on my experience the home made PC boards by iron transfer sometimes not the best method to produce a great or good quality PC boards.
So many times small pieces rings or thin traces not strong enough to support the component.
In our case the heatsink inside ring it would be better if you could increase the size a bit bigger with smaller inside hole for drilling

Also the PC board 4 suspending hole would be better without those small holes and a smaller inside hole for drilling if you have that option or just place the heatsink hexagonal soldering eye there. These mode not as important like the heatsink only screws goes there no need for soldering..

Again these not because the layout is not perfect! With these mode the iron transfer would give better result. Many of us produce our PC boards these way.

Please see the attachment I made the mode so you can see it but not nice like your job.
Thank you very much :)

It is a hard feeling to ask you because you made a perfect job all components feet nice and perfect.
With photo transfer or industrial produce can not be better these layout

Only if you have some spare time to do that:)

Attachments

• alex +.JPG
    alex +.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 1,042
Last edited:
I don't think this circuit works. I can't get it to work in Ltspice or in the real world. I made a spice file for others to test and no one has responded. I'm not doing any more with it until Mile returns or someone else takes enough interest to either build one or at least make the spice file work so we have something to show it works.

I don't think this circuit works. I can't get it to work in Ltspice or in the real world. I made a spice file for others to test and no one has responded. I'm not doing any more with it until Mile returns or someone else takes enough interest to either build one or at least make the spice file work so we have something to show it works.

Played with A4 on multisim for few days. First thing I checked was bias current which was 550mA even with two diode and with one diode its less than 1mA. You can jumper D3 with wire and use trimpot across D8 on your layout.

From my understanding of this circuit, front end cannot be checked separately. Because IC1 supply voltage +16V, -16V are with reference to output and they are floating with reference to ground. If output is at 30Vp positive swing than voltage at IC1 with reference to ground will be +46, +14 and for 30Vp negative swing -14, -46.

Regards,
Sonal Kunal

Attachments

• A4 200W.jpg
    A4 200W.jpg
    582.1 KB · Views: 1,115
  • A4 200W 2.jpg
    A4 200W 2.jpg
    695.5 KB · Views: 1,012
Last edited:
I have created a spice file but it doesn't work so maybe someone can have a look at it.

You have a mistake in your spice file. You have connected 100K resistor (R1) in series with input signal source (V3), while they should be connected in parallel. After you fix that, the simulation will run and produce a sensible output.

However, something is still screwy with LTSpice and this simulation. If you use "Normal" spice solver, output will show some spurious oscillations at the beginning. Switching to "Alternate" spice solver will result in clean output without oscillations. In case you don't know, which spice solver to use for simulation can be set in LTSpice control panel.

I don't think this circuit works. I can't get it to work in Ltspice or in the real world. I made a spice file for others to test and no one has responded.

Hi Terry, I installed LTspice and used direction given mrmax063 it works. I made some changes values of resistor with regards to multisim to R15 and R16 because gain was low, also added resistor in series with R15.

Regards,
Sonal Kunal

Attachments

• Cordell Models.txt
    19.6 KB · Views: 82
  • Apex A4.asc
    8 KB · Views: 100
  • A4 LTspice.jpg
    A4 LTspice.jpg
    298.2 KB · Views: 829
Terry, it was done as mrmax063 suggested using "Alternate" spice solver. Using original values it oscillate once in the beginning.

But look at UltimateX86 file it works perfect using"normal" spice solver.

Regards
Sonal Kunal

Attachments

• Apex A4MOS.asc
    6.7 KB · Views: 88
  • A4 MOS.jpg
    A4 MOS.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 295
Last edited: