• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Shanti Dual LPS 5V/3A , 5V/1.5A

Hi
Has anyone else received the USBridge Sig aluminium case for the DigiOne Sig? I've got mine and am having trouble getting the back panel to fit when it's assembled. Happy to learn I'm missing something, or just being generally ham-fisted but I can't seem to get it to fit.
Thanks
Alan

Received the Shanti this weekend. Noticeable difference. More detail in the quiet passages.
Tighter bass. Better imaging. I didn't think it was possible that a PSU would have so much effect.
Looking for specifics on how to connect earth/ground screw to pi. I think I saw something to connect to pin 6. So with a dig-signature board somehow I attach a wire from pin 6? Any tips or photos would be appreciated.
Thanks

I would also be interested in an easy way for doing this. I am afraid that if I simply tie a cable around pin 6 it might touch the neighboring ones over time and probably that will not be very healthy! Is there a special spare part to use as a connector? Obviously it should be very thin to make sure that the daughter-boards will fit on top of the rPi and in the current case without an issue.

Many thanks in advance for any guidance!

Hi
Has anyone else received the USBridge Sig aluminium case for the DigiOne Sig? I've got mine and am having trouble getting the back panel to fit when it's assembled. Happy to learn I'm missing something, or just being generally ham-fisted but I can't seem to get it to fit.
Thanks
Alan

There is a 1.5mm touching of the nut of "clean side barrel nut" to the PCB of Digione Sig. Slightly unscrew the side of top PCB digione (side thats closer to the DC barrel by about 2mm and it will stay on top of the nut.

Hey my USBSig Player arrived but I don't get any signal out of it. What am I doing wrong?

My current setup:
- USBridge powered by smartphone charger
- USB clean out to my Mojo Chord DAC
- DAC to Marantz (pre-)amp
- TV connected via HDMI
- Bluetooth mouse connected via dongle
- Music on USB stick

Changes to Moode I made:
- Local ui display enabled

When I connected the network there was an update available. Schall I update?

Switching back to my RPi the same setup works. Interestingly there I get an update to moode 6.3 which is supporting USBridge sig...

Last edited:
Smartphone charger..how many A ?

Have you chosen the USB output ?

Enough. Oneplus charger 5V / (up to) 4A

Moode 6.3.0 is now installed on my RPi. I will now put this sd in the USBridge to check if it's on the SW

With my RPi the display only works during start up -.-
Now I'm out of ideas

Booted my RPi with the sd card from the USBridge
-> no sound, but display is working like on the Bridge.
-> all issues seem to be connected to SW

Booted USBridge with RPi sd card
-> finally sound, no display
-> no the sw issue in the USBridge Image needs to be sorted out

Last edited:
Ladies and gents,

I am unable to turn off Revolution Dac. I have listened to Take 5 , Destiny Child Survivor , Los Panchos " Sin Ti" and last to Issac Stern (ave maria sounds wonderful)

I never had a DAC with less hi frequency grating (to ears). There is absolutely no "out of band noise" called also "fatiguing sound"

Its musical , its full of detail , and its the NOT bright (I know why ess sound bright , I am able to see the 900Khz spike and I figured a way to reduce it) . In a way its closer to Boss than Katana , while keeping all the microdetail

Still I am using rev Dac + Usbridge Sig and Shanti LPS feeding both. Earthing is done using star ground (Usbridge Sig is connected to Shanti earth , Rev earth is connected to same point).

My best explanation is that absence of hi frequency sound seems to be relaxing alowing to enjoy the music.

Wifey was able (on 3 songs , blind testing) to pick up Rev at 100% times (yeah I know not very scientific)

More details in the days to come.

Enough. Oneplus charger 5V / (up to) 4A

Moode 6.3.0 is now installed on my RPi. I will now put this sd in the USBridge to check if it's on the SW

Send me a PM with your email and I will get you in contact with Sudeep. So far we solved 3 issues today

Usualy its in the setting of customers (not that I think that necessarily your issue, just saying thats how we solved them)

Last edited:
Ladies and gents,
I am unable to turn off Revolution Dac. I have listened to Take 5 , Destiny Child Survivor , Los Panchos " Sin Ti" and last to Issac Stern (ave maria sounds wonderful)
I never had a DAC with less hi frequency grating (to ears). There is absolutely no "out of band noise" called also "fatiguing sound"
Its musical , its full of detail , and its the NOT bright (I know why ess sound bright , I am able to see the 900Khz spike and I figured a way to reduce it) . In a way its closer to Boss than Katana , while keeping all the microdetail
Still I am using rev Dac + Usbridge Sig and Shanti LPS feeding both. Earthing is done using star ground (Usbridge Sig is connected to Shanti earth , Rev earth is connected to same point).
My best explanation is that absence of hi frequency sound seems to be relaxing alowing to enjoy the music.
Wifey was able (on 3 songs , blind testing) to pick up Rev at 100% times (yeah I know not very scientific)
More details in the days to come.

Which OS for SIG did you use for this listening?
Thanks

Matt

Last edited:
Send me a PM with your email and I will get you in contact with Sudeep. So far we solved 3 issues today

Usualy its in the setting of customers (not that I think that necessarily your issue, just saying thats how we solved them)

I cross checked by installing Moode 6.3.0 on my RPi. And then exchanging the sd cards. On my RPi sound is working but the display for some reason not.

Booted my RPi with the sd card from the USBridge
-> no sound, but display is working like on the Bridge.

Booted USBridge with RPi sd card
-> finally sound, no display

-> all issues seem to be connected to SW
-> now the sw issue in the USBridge Image needs to be sorted out